Blondies Here

Hey you guys, it's me Nickie. So ever since my laptop crashed I have like been cut off from my wattpad but right now I am on another laptop and I decided to give you guys a really quick update, so I hope you enjoy. Oh and also this is taking place a week after the last chapter, and Jake has been avoiding Edward.

Edward's POV

"Why did you do that to your hair?!?" I was looking at my beautiful and now bleach blonde hair boyfriend who was standing in front of me.

"Because I can, why do you have a problem with it?" You could tell he was annoyed by my question and I know there was more to it, Jacob never did anything without it having a meaning to him, but i didn't want to push him further. Ever since his powers stopped working he was frustrated and after last week something pushed him even farther and now it was like he would get angry over the littleest things.

"Fine don't tell me, but will you at least tell me why you have been so," I didn't want to trigger him but i really wanted to know why he has been acting the way he was acting, and what better time to do it now, at my home, alone rather than somewhere public. " angry lately? I mean you seem to get angry at every little thing I do or I say." He turned around, surprise written all over his face, then it turned to anger.

"Wow ok wow. Unfreakin' believable! So now i'm the problem? You honestly think that I am the problem?!" He was starting to raise his voice, "I have spent this entire last week scared and frustrated about us! I did this because of you and fucking Mike Newton!"

"What are you talking about? There's nothing going on between me and Mike Newton!"

"How stupid do you think I am? You honestly don't think I can see you guys always sneaking around, when I walk up to you guys when your talking i see you quickly change the topic of the conversation! Oh and do t even get me started on that look you give him and then like 2 seconds after you give home the look, you guys leave in a hurry!" There were tears pouring down his face by now.

"It isn't what you think it is." I reached out to grab his hand and comfort him but he just pushed me away, obviously not believing me. "Can you just follow me, please?" He looked like he was debating on whether or not to follow me, after a couple of seconds he just nodded his head.

I leaded him to the back room that was specifically mine and I opened the door to show him what me no Mike had been working on. When he walked in his eyes went big for a second and then he just took it all in, staring at everything.

"This is what Mike and I have been doing this past week and a half, it's our 1 month anniversary surprise room." In the room was a medium sized dining table Jake and I were suppose to have dinner at the night of our anniversary, it's was decorated mainly of his 3 favorite colors, and a whole bunch of things from the first day we started dating to now.

He walked over to a small coffee table and picked up the framed new treaty and gave me a confused look.

"From the first time we met, when your pack invited my coven over for the treaty talk, it actually has 2 meanings number 1 of course is meeting you and number 2 is our two kinds taking the first step to ending our long line feud." He just smiled at the piece of paper and sat it back down and went to go pick up something else. It was the receipt from our 1st date.

"The receipt from our first date."he said slowly, smiling down at it. "It was so funny when we messed with the slut waitress there." I chuckled at that and he just looked at me smiling "What? It's true! She squeezed her breast together to make them look bigger for you."we just stood there laughing at the memory. "I'm sorry I accused you of cheating, I just remembered what you said about blondes and blue eyes so when you started hanging out with Mike I thought you were over me.

"That's why you did that? Jacob, you are perfect just the way you are no matter if you had black nor or blonde or even fucking purple. I love you no matter what! You are my life now, and nothing or no one is ever going to change that." I embraced him with a huge hug and he just cried softly in my chest.

"I love you"

Ok there you guys go the chapter for you, I honestly thought this chapter was going to suck, but it turned out great in my opinion so yeah I hope you guys liked it. Bye!