How You Sleep

Sam - Spooning. Both of you are in your pajamas, he's holding you from behind with faces facing away from each other. He loves to hold you tight to make sure that you are still there.

Dean - You basically end up sleeping on the floor but you're so passed out you don't even care. Dean is dominant on the bed, the man loves the comforters and pillows so much he keeps it for himself.

Castiel - He doesn't sleep, but when he sees you sleep he sits at the edge of the bed and watches over you from the backside of his shoulder.

Gabriel - You two share the bed but he just likes to pretend he's sleeping, it feels nice. He has his wings out, spread out to air out and he uses his right wing to wrap you up like a burrito and he pulls you closer to him. You're a heavy sleeper so you don't know this and he makes you rest your head against his chest as he looks up at the roof and rubs the top of your head.

Lucifer - He's sprawled out on the bed, laying on his stomach as well as you do. You have your arms wrapped around one of his arms, eventually your hand reaches his and you bring it closer to your face but he rolls over to his side, making you loose your position and knocking you off the edge of the bed.

Balthazar - You lay on top of his chest. You know he doesn't sleep, but you just lay on top of it. Your upper portion of your body lays on his black v-neck, eyes closed, hands tucked underneath the side of your cheek like a portable pillow. You eventually sprawl out over him, making him laugh out loud a bit and hug you tightly.