Lucifer Reader Insert - Movie And Dinner

You look at your best friend, Lucifer, with a raised eyebrow at his suggestion. "What?"

"Let's go out tonight, you and me. I'm buying." You snorted at the offer, he still kept that smile plastered on his face.

"Lucy, y'know you're my best friend right?" He nodded at your words. You have known Lucifer since you two were kids, he had a big ass family filled with brothers and sisters at different ages and what not and they were lovely. His parents, however, were kind of strict but that didn't stop him from pursing his child like personality. "But he last time we went out, shit went down and we got hammered." The last time you two went out just the two of you, you were 21. It was last year, he took you to a bar that his brother, Gabriel, recommended and you were like: "Why not?" And you two went over there, but before you knew it you were down three vodka martini's (shaken, not stirred) and two beers and you were not in the brightest of moods. Lucifer even said you were a mean/competitive drinker and quite loud and obnoxious which wasn't like you at all.

Lucifer chuckled, remembering what happened that day. "Ah yes, you had a bit too much fun." He winked at you, resulting a wadded piece of paper tossed at his face. He scrunched his nose and then tossed it back at you. "I insist though, we are not going to go out to drink like last time. I was thinking maybe a movie, some dinner?" If you didn't know any better, you would think he was asking you out on a date like one of those cheesy moments where 'guy has been in love with girl ever since they became best friends' and all that.

Well it wasn't as though you haven't thought about it before. A lot of people at the college you went to, and that he had just so happened to go to as well, had been talking about you and Lucifer behind your back and you didn't mind but you didn't know if he did either.

You think about it, "Alright. What movie did you have in mind?"

"Spectre." Lucifer was quick to response and you got up and grabbed your coat, "I'm assuming that's a yes?" He asked, eyebrow raised in question as he stood up as well.

"Yup! Can't pass out on that offer!" You tell him, he stands by your side and offers you his arm and you loop it through his.

"Let's go then."

And it turned out to be one of the best nights ever.