When He Meets Your Sibling

Sam - If you have a sister, he finds him attractive and intelligent and also way out of your league. If you have a brother, the two get along just as well as if they were real brothers! Overall, your siblings love Sam but they question how you even got to nail a guy like that.

Dean - If you have a sister, he sometimes hits on her to see how jealous you can get without going ape shit mad. If you have a brother, they talk about how weird and hilarious you are. Overall, they get along just great! (Though you're somewhat pissed at him for talking to your sister if you have one.)

Lucifer - Lets face it, either a brother or a sister won't dare to talk to Lucifer. He's Satan, though your brother actually thinks that it's cool. Your sister thinks it's weird and creepy and that you're going straight to Hell, but you tell her that you're probably going to go to hell for a bunch of other unrelated reasons.

Crowley - If it's your sister, she asks if you are going to hell because you are dating him and he tells her that he doesn't know but will respect where so goes to if she dies. If it's your brother, he will most likely be annoying Crowley for the rest of his life because of all the questions he will be bombarding him with.

Gabriel - Your siblings think he's cool. Period. End of discussion.

Balthazar - Your sister finds him absolutely charming, your brother finds him to be untrusting.

----------

A/N: Can't sleep so I'm just gonna do a bunch of quickies.