When You're In The Hospital

Sam - He will wait for you at your bedside and hold your hand, even if you're not awake to see it. When you wake up, you see him on the chair holding a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear.

Dean - He will rest by your side, sleeping there day and night until you recover from whatever you are in the hospital for. When you wake up, you see him eating a hamburger from the cafeteria because he was hungry.

Castiel - Knowing that you are accident prone, he sees you while you are sleeping in your dreams and you two hang out with you while you're asleep. When you wake up, he wakes up along with you with a bright smile on your face. 

Crowley - He won't come, he doesn't like hospitals. But he'll send you flowers! When you wake up, you see a chair filled with get well baskets and flowers. 

Lucifer - He stays with you until you wake up, when you wake up you see him sprawled out on the chair and resting. 

Gabriel - Despite how many times the nurses have told him he can't for the health of the patient, he sleeps in the bed with you and when you wake up you're laughing your butt off because he's sprawled out on you. 

Balthazar - He sits close to you, close to a point where he keeps his head on the top of yours and kisses your forehead.