How He Says I Love You

Sam - He says it all the time, you don't have to wait for that special moment for those three words: "I love you."

Dean - After a drunken state after you go to a bar and pick him up to drive him home, he slurs it after you bring him home.

"Dean, you're drunk."

"I luv you."

"Alright, buddy, c'mon."

[[But you secretly think it's cute.]]

Castiel - He wants to make your first Valentine's Day with him special, so he asks Sam for advice because he knows that Dean would give him a crap answer and Sam asks if Castiel has ever told you that he loved you and he said no.

"Tell her that then."

"Tell her what?"

"That you love her."

"That's not a gift, Sam."

"It will be to her."

Lucifer - You know that he finds it awkward saying "I love you" and you respect that but when he saves your life after Crowley's hell hounds try to kill you.

"I love you, y/n. Do not do anything stupid like that again."

"Hey, they came on to me."

"Shut up."

Crowley - He has his special way of saying it. He likes to wake you up in the middle of the night when you are in a deep sleep and say it.

"Hey, y/n."

"Crowley, it's three in the morning."

"Just wanted to let you know I love you."

"Shut up. Lemme sleeeeeeep."

"Nope."

Gabriel - He hands you chocolate, he hands you candy hearts that says cute things on it and he hands you one that says "I love you" on it.

Balthazar - You know he loves you, you know he does. He picks you up off your feet and kissed your forehead as he carries you bridal style and he makes you laugh at the same time as he tells you over and over again how he tells you he loves you.