Chapter 4:Confused

Plz comment, it will mien the world to me I dedicate this chapter to LauraDC for making my awesome cover!

----------------------------------------

-Chapter 4: Confused-

"No, they can't be"-I cried, letting all the tears run down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, but they are"

A sob escaped from my lips. This can't be happening. My parents aren't dead.

Yes they are.

Thank you so much for helping me subconscious mind.

No problem.

I ran up the stairs and went to my room. I threw myself in bed and I started crying, screaming, and blaming me for this.

It's hard to describe this feeling. They're dead and I can't do anything about it.

I screamed again at the top of my lungs and I started throwing everything I saw.

I didn't know a person could cry this much.

"Calm down"-Nick's voice said from behind me.

I threw myself in the ground and started pounding the floor.

"What's wrong?"-Nick asked his voice full of concern.

"My-my-parents"-was all I said.

"What happened to them?"

"They're d-d-d-dead"-I whimpered.

He sat down on the floor and pulled me in a hug. I cried in his chest for a while.

"Everything's gonna be OK"-he said trying to calm me down and stroking my hair.

"Stop saying that. Nothing is OK."

I cried for a little longer. Nick saying anything that he thought was gonna help me.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"-Lilly said.

I looked up and saw her standing by my door.

"First you steel my ex and now you want my brother!"-she yelled.

I cried harder this time. My parents are dead and she's making my life impossible.

"Lilly, get out of here"-Nick demanded.

"No, she's treated like the princess around here, things need to change"

"Get out"-Nick said again.

"Why should I? This isn't even her house, she's just here because her stupid parents are on vacation"

Stupid parents! "Lilly, stop it! My parents aren't stupid, I mean weren't"

"What do you mean by weren't?"

"They're dead! OK? Now leave me alone"

"So sad, the princess finally has something going wrong for her. I've been waiting for this my whole life"-she laughed. "Hey Nick , let's throw a party to celebrate"

Sophie calm down, don't let her get to you.

"What's going on?"-Conner asked coming inside my room.

"Mom and dad"-was all I said.

"Are they OK?"-Conner asked.

"Yeah, they're in a better place now"

"What do you mien?"

"Stupid little boy"-Lilly muttered "They're dead, as in gone, and never coming back, they're in heaven, or maybe they didn't get there. They're never coming back."