Best friend's brother

New story! I got inspired by the song best friend's brother by Victoria Justice. Hope you like it. You might think its cliché but I promise you it's not. If you start reading please don't stop! Love y'all

----------------------------------------

"Hey, Lilly I just wanted to say-"I said to my best friend but she interrupted me with her screaming.

"Why didn't you tell me?"-she yelled in my face..

I'm confused. What is she talking about?

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

"That you like my brother"

How does she know? I've tried to keep it a secret.

"How...how do you know?"

"Heather told me"-she explained angrily. I think I'm seeing smoke come out from her ears.

"I told Heather not to tell anyone"-I muttered.

"I don't want to see you in my house again!"-she yelled.

She thinks that I'm here all the time to see her brother. It's not true, well kind of.

Sometimes I come here to see her brother sometimes I don't. Who wouldn't want to see her brother he's the most cutest guy ever, and he's only a year older than me.

"I was going to tell you that my dream of becoming an actress finally came true"

I auditioned for a role in a movie called "When you came along" and I got the part! They said I have natural acting skills.

"Good for you, and even better for me, I don't have to see you for awhile"-Lilly said happily.

"I thought you would always be my best friend, but apparently I was wrong"-I said letting tears roll down my cheek.

"When you come back I'll let you choose between me or my brother"

Thats easy, it's her. She's been there for me since we where in diapers and now I'm fifteen.

"I choose you"

"You choose me because you know you will never have a chance with my brother."- she said harshly "He will never date a nerd like you"

Ouch. I know I won't have a chance with him but she doesn't have to say it. I'm a nerd, you know, straight A's, squared eyeglasses, and sometimes I were suspenders (because I want to).

"Bye, and I hope I never see you again!"-I yelled and ran out of her room.

Before I touched the doorknob to leave her house I heard Nick's friends (my ex-best friends brother) say stuff like "dork", "nerd", and "she's so stupid".

I turned around to glare at them. Yes, even Nick. Then I left their house.

I wish I wasn't their neighbor. I wish Nick wasn't so cute, and that I never met Lilly. At least I'm leaving for two years to make a movie.

"Wait"-I heard Nick say "why are you crying?"

I ran to my house and closed the door. Letting my tears roll down my cheek I sat on the floor and put my knees close to my chest and hugging them.

Mom and dad aren't home so they wont see me crying.

"Sophie"-Nick called me from behind the door and started nocking the door. When I didn't answer he started ringing the doorbell, over, and over.

"Sophie, I'm not gonna stop until you open the door"-he warned.

"I'm not gonna open the door until you stop"-I snapped. He stopped and I opened the door.

"What do you want?"-I asked angrily.

"Why were you crying?"

I want to say "take a hike", but it'll be too harsh. He didn't do anything to me.

"Just go away, I'm not in the mood to talk...to you" This is harsh, but not to harsh.

"I didn't do anything to you"

"Get out!"-I yelled at him.

His eyes widened and he looked mad "Don't underestimate nerds".

That hurt. Before I could say anything back he left.

That's how I blocked all of my friends from my life. Yes. I only have three friends ( Heather, Nick, and Lilly).

"I'll have better friends, famous friends"-I reassured myself.