Chapter 11: A cookie? A cookie!

Picture of Conner. Isn't he cute?!

----------------------------------------

Recap:

"Save it, I should have known you were just like every other girl that takes me for granted, just cause I'm nice"

"No, I-"

"We're over"

I open my eyes. It was just a dream. Thank God!

If only looks could kill I would glare at Nick all day!

/////////////////////////////

Chapter 11: A cookie? A cookie!

(Christmas Eve)

"Merry Christmas"-I told everyone when they settled in. Even though it's not Christmas yet, I'm not gonna be seeing them tomorrow.

I'm having a Christmas party and since there's to many people we have to move to the rooftop.

"OK now to the rooftop"-I yelled over the noise.

"To the rooftop"-everyone said. I laughed. This party is gonna be awesome, especially cause my friends are here. No family, except Conner. Everyone in my family is either on vacation, dead, or just don't want to come.

Everybody left already leaving me alone. "Thank you for leaving me alone"-I said sarcastically. Even though no one can here me. Look at that, even Conner left.

*Knock knock*

I sighed and went to open the door. Wait didn't everyone arrive already?

I slowly reached for the doorknob and opened the door only to have to strong arms engulf me in a hug.

I smell *sniff* Axe! "Adam"-I cried hugging him back.

"You missed me that much?"-he asked looking at me.

I nodded making my hair go up and down.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. He had luggages.

"Your staying in California?"-I asked full of excitement.

"Yes, I'll be staying in the hotel two blocks away"

"You can always stay here, you know, in another room"

"Really?"

"Yes, now come on"-I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the rooftop.

"Tonight, tonight, there's a party on the rooftop, top of this penthouse"-Adam sang.

I covered my ears, I expect him to get the signal.

"I don't sing that bad, do I?"-he pouted. Aww, he looks so cute doing that.

I stood up on my tipi toes and kissed him lightly on the lips. He kissed me back and before the kiss got deep I pulled away.

"Am I bad at that to?"-he pouted again.

"Yes"-I said sarcastically. "Now come on"

"Conner"-I yelled over the noise.

"Sophie, I just remembered my friends they're staying in the hotel to, and they're expecting me to be there at twelve"-Adam said.

"No problem, tell them to come, they can stay here to. I have enough spare rooms. How many are they?"

"Three"

"I have enough rooms"

"OK, I'll just call them right now"-he said and left to a quieter spot.