Chapter 14: Love

HEY GUYS!! I just want to say that I hope you enjoy this chapter and that I haven't been getting any comments or votes and it makes me sad because I think you guys don't like it, but I still continue writing it. Anyways please vote and comment you guys are my motivation to keep going.

--------------------------------

I can't believe this is really it. I'm finally getting married and I couldn't be any happier.

I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't show up? What if I fall walking down the isle?

As I start thinking about walking down the isle tears start falling.

"What's wrong?"-Ashley asked after putting on her dress.

"Dad, he's not here. He can't walk me down the isle. He's not here!" I start crying even more.

Ashley envelops me into a hug and wipes my tears away.

"He might not be here with us but he's watching you. He's in heaven."

"But I don't want him up there I want him here with me!"

"I know you do but just think about this he will be smiling in heaven because he knows you chose the right guy."

I couldn't stop crying. I'm such a mess.

"What about my mom? She won't be there smiling at me and telling me that she's happy for me."

I could see tears starting to form in Ashley's eyes. She was trying to be strong for me but I know her to well.

"I'll be here for you no matter what. You're my best friend and I love you to pieces."-she told me.

I calmed down a little and dried my tears with a napkin Ashley gave me.

"Now go get ready. You don't want to miss your wedding." Ashley said leaving the room.

I already had my dress on. It reaches the floor, has a bow in the back of the dress with tiny crystals. Obviously it's white and it ha thick straps but my back is exposed. It's really beautiful.

Someone knocks on the door. "Hey are you ready for your hair and makeup?" the lady that I hired asked me.

"Yeah" I opened the door and she greeted me with a hug.

"You're dress is simply stunning" she said.

"Thank you" I said smiling at her.

She put all her supplies in the table with the mirror.

We made small talk while she was doing my hair.

She straightened my hair and then did curls at the bottom. She grabbed a piece of my hair and did a braid to the side. Then she put it up in a bun and put some little daisies in the braid.

Next was my makeup. She put light pink lipgloss, black mascara, eyeliner, pink eyeshadow mixed with this other color that I don't know, but it looks really good.

She painted my nails in a nice peach color and put some glitter on top.

"I'm done." she said handing me the mirror.

Wow! I look really pretty, I can't recognize myself.

"Thank you." I said stood up and gave her a hug.

"No need. Just doing my job. Enjoy your wedding."

I watched her leave the room and sat down in the red leather couch.

"I can't believe I'm gonna get married." I whispered to myself.

~ ♥~

"You may now kiss the bride."

Adam kissed me sweetly while everybody else cheered. I pulled away and smiled at him.

Finally! I'm officially Sophie Black.

~ ♥~

We were now in our room in the hotel in Paris. Yes, I know, OMG Paris that's so romantic. We talked about how much we enjoyed today.

"Did you like the food?" I asked him.

"Yeah it was really good, and by the way you look beautiful."

"Why do you keep telling me that? You say it every five minutes."

"Because you do look beautiful."

We silently stared at each other.

"We're finally married!" I told him.

He smiled at me and kissed me passionately.

~ ♥~

"Morning" I told him.

"Good morning." he said kissing the tip of my nose.

"Now what are we gonna do today?" I asked him.

"We can go see the Eiffel Tower" he replied.

I've always wanted to go there, but you know with my busy schedule I never find the time.

"Sounds like a plan." I said getting up from bed.

Adam looked me up and down and I blushed and quickly grabbed a blanket to cover myself.

"Why did you cover yourself? We're already married." he said.

"I know but it's gonna take me a while to get used to it." I said picking out my clothes.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a bun, and put on my boots, jeans and plaid shirt. I also put on my pearl earrings.

I went back to the room and laid down on the bed. Adam was already laying down and he turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked smiling at him.

"Can't I look at my beautiful wife because I want to?" he asked raising his right eyebrow.

I never noticed it that much before but he's really buff.

"When did you get all buff?" I asked him.

"Hey I exercise!" he said pretending to get offended.

"Sure you do." I rolled my eyes.

"Well if I didn't exercise I wouldn't have this." He pulled the blankets down a little and pointe at his six pack. Wait...SIX PACK!

"I see you like them. Try not to get drool on the pillow please."

"You're so not funny."

"But I got you smiling."

I smile a little more and quickly pecked his lips.

"Now go get ready." I told him.

"Yes m'am" he said saluting me.

I closed my eyes for a little and then I felt something wet on my arm. I looked up and I saw that Adam was on top of me and his hair was wet.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I felt a lot of tiny water drops on my face. I grabbed a piece of his hair and continued kissing him.

We took a tour around Paris. It's simply beautiful. I fell in love with with Paris.

"Adam take a picture with me." I took out my cellphone and took a picture with Adam.

We were in front of the Eiffel Tower at night. The lights of the Eiffel Tower shining. It's a perfect moment that I'll never forget.