Chapter 10: if only looks could kill

Dedicated to cookiemonsterlover12

Happy reading. Picture on the side (Nick). Picture in chapter 9 (Sophie)

----------------------------------------

Recap:

I opened the door, and my mouth flew open.

"Told you I was gonna visit you"

Nick!

Chapter 10: if only looks could kill

"What are you doing here?"-I hissed.

"Came here to visit"-he said entering my penthouse "Nice place you got here, but I was thinking you were more of a mansion person"

"Well, apparently you don't know me that well"-I said through my teeth.

"Calm down, I only came here to start over"-he explained.

"No"

"Come on, wouldn't you like to be my girlfriend again?"-he smirked.

"I already have one, a boyfriend,and even if I didn't I would never be with you again"-I answered.

"Kind of harsh, don't you think?"

"No, this is the new me, I don't care if it's harsh or not, now get out of my place"

"First I wanna see Conner"-he said.

"Conner"-I yelled. He came running to my side and smiled when he saw Nick.

"Hey buddy, how you doing?" Nick bent down so he could be almost the same height as Conner.

"Fine"-Conner replied.

"I have a question for you. Wouldn't you want mommy to be my girlfriend again?". Nick looked at me and winked.

"No, I have a new daddy, and he's better than you"-Conner said. I high-fived Conner and smirked at Nick.

"Alright, what's new daddy's name?"-Nick asked him with jealousy in his voice.

"A-"-Conner started.

"Are you jealous?-"I asked Nick.

"I don't get jealous. Never have, never will"-he answered.

"Right, well now it's time for you to leave."-I told him. He stood up and stayed in the same place looking around.

"A little goodbye kiss wouldn't hurt"-he said. Really, he thinks I'll fall for him again?

"No. Nick, what happened to the old Nick I used to know? Where did he go?"

"He's still here"

"Doesn't look like it" I grabbed his arm and started pulling him with all my might out the door.

When he was outside the door he looked at me with sad eyes. "Sophie I'm-"

And I closed the door in his face. Bet, you didn't expect that, did you? Well ha.

*Ping*

I grabbed my cellphone from the table.

Nick-sorry, and that hurt by the way

Don't care. How do you like them apples?

I decided to call Ashley. She's my best friend, she has the right to know what's going on in my life.

On the first ring she picked up.

"Sophie, you have some explaining to do. Why haven't you called me?"