Chapter 15: But I'm eating

I'ts been 10 months since I got married, and they have been the best 10 months of my life.

I'm nine months pregnant with a girl, Juliet. Nice name right? I love her so much. She moves a lot and starts kicking when she hears her daddy's voice.

She's due any minute now. I'm kinda scared. So many things can happen. Like what if I die during birth, or she does, what if I can't do it, what if-

"Hey babe I'm home"- Adam said giving me a quick kiss and kissing my stomach. "How are my favorite girls doing?"

"Fine just fine."- I said while sitting down.

"Sophie are you ok? You look a little sick." Adam said concern written all over his face.

"I'm fine, just go make me a BLT sandwich."

"What's the magic word?"

I rolled my eyes and said please.

10 minutes later he came back and gave me my sandwich. He also had one for him too.

"Thank you."- I said and I gave him a peck in his cheek.

We're currently living in this beautiful house in San Diego. Ashley lives in an apartment next door so she visits us frequently. Our house has four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, game room, and a big back yard.

Conner's always running around the house and playing with his toys. Meanwhile Nick is always calling and wantjng me to take him back. What part of married and pregnant does he not get?

I just put my sandwich down when I felt something wet.

"Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"I think my water broke"

"What?! But I'm eating! Oh no, where are the keys?"

I tried calling him but he was to busy freaking out.

"Adam!"

He looked at me, I tossed him his keys and told him to get my bag.

"Take Conner over to Ashley."- I yelled while he was looking for my bag.

"You're almost ready."- the doctor said while smiling at me.

I couldn't smile for the life of me. This is hurting me way to much.

"I know you can do it baby."- Adam told me while kissing my hand.

"Shut up."

While giving birth I kept cursing and yelling at Adam. Poor guy I was crushing his hand.

"Just one more push."- the doctor said.

I pushed with all my strength and then the most beautiful sound was heard.

My baby crying. They quickly cleaned her and asked Adam if he wanted to cut the umbilical chord.

They put her in my arms and I am so happy! She's the most beautiful baby ever. She doesn't have that much hair but it's brown and she has her daddy's nose and lips, and the biggest blue eyes.

A tear slipped out of my eye and smiled at her. "Hi Juliet, I'm your mommy."

"She's so beautiful."- Adam said looking at her with loving eyes. He kissed her hands and her head.

"Can I hold her?"-Adam said.

"Of course you can, you don't have to ask."

I carefully handed her over to Adam and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Hi baby, I'm your daddy. I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you, and you wont get a boyfriend until you're fifty. I love you so much."

Tears after tears slipped out of my eyes. This is the best moment ever.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, and sorry I took SO long. But you guys dont vote or comment so that makes me think that you guys don't like it.