Chapter 12: Adam's back :)

~1 year later~

Adam has been the sweetest boyfriend ever. I'm so in love with him! When he goes to college I miss him terribly.

I can't picture myself with anyone else but him. He's so sweet, funny, caring, smart, and let's not forget HOT! He's coming by later and I'm so exited. I haven't seen him in months.

"When's Adam coming again?"-Ashley asked.

"Umm...at 3."- I answered.

Did I forger to mention that after the Christmas party Jake and Ashley started dating? Yes?Well they're dating and they're doing good. As for Conner he's bigger now and he's in school. He's the cutest little brother ever. He still calls me mom but I guess that's not gonna change.

"Knock knock"- Adam said behind the door.

It's 3 already?!

"I'll get it!!"-I yelled as I ran across the room to the door.

"Babe"-Adam said looking at me.

I looked at him and smiled really big. I've really missed him.

"Adam!"-I yelled as I hugged him and he spun me around.

He kissed me so sweet and softly it almost made me melt.

"Hey hey hey, stop sucking each others faces."-Ashley interrupted us.

I blushed and looked down while Adam scratched the back of his face.

"Thanks for ruining the moment"-I grumbled.

She smiled sweetly at me.

"Nice to see you again Ashley."-Adam said.

"Hey Adam, I'm leaving now so I can leave you guys alone"-Ashley said walking out the door.

I closed the door and looked at Adam.

"Shall we continue?"-he asked. I giggled and moved closer to him.

We started kissing again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were in my waist.

"Daddy?"-Conner asked walking over to us.

We quickly separated and Adam went over to Conner, picked him up and ruffled his hair.

"Hey kiddo"-Adam said smiling.

"Daddy I missed you. Where have you been?"-Conner said in a shaky voice, a tear escaping his eye.

It broke my heart. Adam wiped it away and kissed his cheek.

"I was at college, but I promise I wont be away this long again".

I looked at Adam. "What do you mean?"-I asked.

"Did you forget that I graduate next month?"-Adam asked.

"I totally forgot. Congrats babe!"-I congratulated him.

"You're coming right?"-he asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Mommy I'm hungry. Let's go eat."-Conner said.

"Let's go."-I said.

I grabbed my keys and told them to get out.

"Where are we going?"-Conner asked from the back seat.

"Where do you want to go Adam?"- I asked.

"Applebee's"-he answered.

When we finally got to Applebbe's we were up for a surprise.

No! No! No! No!

The Hill's family was right there!

I walked in with Adam and Conner hoping they wouldn't see me, but with my luck Lilly saw me and waved at me.

All of them looked over at us, including Nick!

Nick smiled at me but his smile soon faded when he saw that Adam was holding my hand.

"Who are they?"-Adam asked.

"No one. Just forget about it, come on let's get a table"-I said pulling him away from where we where.

After we ordered our food I needed to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom.

I was looking down when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry"-I said looking up. My eyes instantly got huge.

"Hey there. I thought I would never see you again."-Nick said.

"I think I made it clear to you that I never wanted to see you again."

"Well I'm a bad boy, I don't listen. Who was that idiot with you?"-Nick said with a smirk.

"That idiot happens to be my boyfriend."

His smirk instantly fell.

"He looks stupid. Dump him."

"Excuse you? Listen, I need to go. Don't bother coming over to my table."-I said.

I moved to go to my table but he blocked me.

"Get out."-I said through gritted teeth.

He grabbed me by my arms and pinned me to the wall. I tried pushing him off me but it was no use.

"Get off me."-I almost yelled.

He kept inching his face closer and closer to me. All of sudden he was pushed off me.

"She told you to get off her!"-Adam yelled. He had the scariest look in his face.

"Get out"-Adam said pushing Nick.

Nick left and I stood there wondering what just happened.

"Thank you so much Adam. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come."

"I'm glad your ok."-he said smiling sweetly at me. "I think what I did deserves a prize."

I stood on my tip toes and kisses him. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me closer to him.

~Home~

"Goodnight Conner."-we said as he went to sleep.

"So we're finally alone."-Adam said.

"Yeah, kind of."-I said smiling at him.

We went to the living room and sat in the couch.

Adam moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I turned on the tv and we snuggled.

"Sophie, this my seem weird to you but do you see me in your future?"

"Do I? I can't picture myself without you, it's like we're meant to be."

Adam smiled at me and kissed my nose. "Good because I don't plan to leave you."-he said.

"And I don't want you to"

"How did I get so lucky?"-Adam asked.

"I'm the lucky one. I love you."

"I love you to, so much"-Adam said.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"So I've been waiting for a while to do this and I was waiting for the perfect time but I can't wait anymore."

"What is it?"-I asked.

Adam stood up and got down on one knee. I covered my mouth as tears started forming.

"Sophie, I love you with all my heart. I would do anything for you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. So would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

-------------------------------

A/N: hey guys here it is. Finally right? Don't know when I'll post the other chapter but it probably will be soon. Hope you guys liked it. Vote, fan, and comment.

Bye loves <3