Chapter 7: So friends? Friends

this chappie is dedicated to Smyers96, for commenting in almost all my chapters!I'm in humor #547. hope u guys make me go higher I will love u guys 4ever

----------------------------------------

-chapter 7: So friends? Friends-

(1 year later)

"Conner, our birthday is coming up, so where would you like to go?"-I asked him while putting on an earring.

"Disney, Disney, Disney!"-he jumped of happiness.

"Disney it is"-I laughed.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. My blonde hair is now curled. I put on some light pink eyeshadow and clear lipstick, I added a little blush.

I'm wearing a one shoulder creme dress with beads in the middle. The dress hugs my body and it reaches my knees.

"Conner, your gonna stay with aunt Ashley, while I go do an interview"-I told him. He nodded and started talking about Disney and Mickey.

"Knock,knock"-someone said behind the door. I opened the door and hugged Ashley.

Ashley is beautiful. She has brown wavy sometimes straight hair, and big brown eyes that shine in the sun, and her tanned skin.

"Thank you so much. Ash, you truly are a best friend."-I said.

"I know"-she bragged.

"I'll make it up to you. Bye"-I said rapidly and left my penthouse.

*

"I heard your parents died, how did you react to it?"-the lady interviewing me asked.

"Not so good"-I laughed remembering what I did that day "I was mad at my mom the night before, and I didn't even say bye".

"How did your little brother take it?"-she asked.

"At first he didn't understand what was happening, but thanks to certain little girl out there he got it, but he's doing good"-I explained.

"Are you dating anyone?"-she asked curiosity in her voice.

"No, I just don't have time with all the movies and shows."-I answered. The guys in the audience looked at me with happiness in their eyes.

She looked at the audience and smiled. "Guys, she's available"-she laughed.

All the guys cheered and hooted.

"Thank you for coming and I wish you the best."-she told me.

"It was my pleasure"-I said.

"After these commercials we will be talking with Taylor Lautner."-she said to the camera.

I stood up and left when there was a commercial.

*

"How did the interview go?"-Ashley asked me when I walked inside my penthouse.

"Good, but I'm exhausted"-I told her while I walked inside my room. "I'm going to sleep"

"Mommy" Conner ran to me and hugged my legs.

"Hey Con"-I said ruffling his hair.

"When awe we gowing to Disney?"-he asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"Next week"

"No"-he whined.

"When do you want us to go?"-I asked him.

"Now"

"How about tomorrow?"-I asked him.

"No, now"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Yay"

I heard a door open and close. Ashley left.

"Mommy, I'm tiwed"-he yawned.

He went to my bed and curled with my Teddy bear (My dad gave it to me). In no time he was asleep.

I got my MacBook and turned it on. I sat at the edge of my bed and an hour later I had our tickets.

"Disney, here we come"

I picked Conner up and went to his room. Trying not to wake him up I layer him down in his bed.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. My phones ringtone tuned off.

"I'm coming"-I ran to my cellphone.

"Hello"-I said.

"Hi, I know it's been a year since I'd talked to you but I just wanna say I'm sorry"-I heard a feminine voice that I'd recognized anywhere.

"Lilly?"

"Yeah, it's me. Listen, I'm really sorry, about everything. I was a horrible person, and I was jealous of you. You got everything you wanted, and I was pathetic wanna be. I'm really sorry. I hope we can still be friends. And I'm sorry it took me a year to say this"

"Telly you what, lets forget anything happened, and be friends again."

"Wow, you really forgive a person fast"

"Well, I'm not the type to hold a grudge"

"So, friends?"

"Friends"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and sighed. Things are starting to get better for me. I just hope they don't go downhill again.

I went to my drawers and got out a blue tank top, and baggy sweat pants. On my way to the shower my phone buzzed. It only buzzes when I get a message from Facebook.

My eyes widened when I saw who it was from. Nick?! It's from Nick! What do I do? Erase the message, or just read it?

I argued with myself for awhile. Read it! No, don't read it. Just suck it up, and read the stinking message!

Fine I'll read the message! I felt a party going on in my head.

It's a private message, so no one can read it! Better for me.

*Hey Soph. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to California tomorrow. Hope we can see each other.*

Ha! I'm not gonna be here tomorrow.

I decided to leave him a message.

*Sorry, I won't be here this week. I'll be in a vacation. (A/N she doesn't want him to know where she is) :( But I hope I see u some other day.*

Not!

----------------------------------------

Hey! If you read my message in the beginning then you would know what I'm gonna talk about know.

I'm no longer in the Humor #something. So I hope u guys get me back in there.

Anyways, thnx 4 reading. Hope u like my story.

I already wrote half a chapter of the other chapter. If u guys want me to uplode soon u have to vote and comment!

Comments: maybe 4 or 3

Votes:7

I know it's not a lot but it is for me!

Peelypop