Chapter 12

*Blows raspberry* Um...don't ask why I did that. I keep doing that nowadays apparently. I can't wait for Friday!! No more college till next year!! ...Um...I don't know what I'll be doing until then. Shooot....Anyways, comment, vote and let me know who your favourite character is so far! Oh yeah! I forgot to say, i think, in the chapter before that Kai, Raizo, Rin and Yuna are my OCs! By the way, Ike on the side!

Chapter 12

Hector’s POV

I frowned when she said her name. I’ve heard of it somewhere. I don’t know where though. She looked at me and frowned as well.

“What’s your name?” she asked me.

“Hector.”

She rubbed her head. “Kokodewatashiha sono maeni kii ta koto ga aru?” (Where have I heard that before?) She tapped her chin.

“Eh?” Archer asked.

She waved him off. “Good luck, you guys! Rin, Neji and I would join you but we are under orders from the Hokage to kick butt and guard her for the Kage Summit!”

“The what?” Helen asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot you guys aren’t from here.”

“What’s the Summit about?” Vergil asked.

The ninja stayed silent. “It’s about Naruto and Bee-sama,” Rin said.

Yuna whacked Rin. “Rin!”

She rubbed the spot she was hit on. “Sorry! You know-”

“That you can’t keep your mouth shut, yes!”

“At least I didn’t say that it was about you-”

Yuna slapped her hand over Rin’s mouth. “Shut up!”

Vergil and Will looked at each other before looking at Yuna. “You’re that girl,” Vergil said.

“Eh?” she asked confusedly.

“Don’t you recognise us?” Will asked.

She shook her head. “You two and Hector seem familiar – HECTOBI!!” she cheered. She pointed at me. “That’s where I know you from!”

“What the hell?” I asked.

Vergil rubbed his head as Will smiled. “Hectobi was a guy that she named who we called the Referee. The place where Hectobi was, was where the two of us met.”

Archer snickered. “That sounds WRONG!”

Everyone glared at him. He put his hands on his nose again and hid behind me when he saw Vergil’s ultimate death glare. Even I flinched. Riku rolled his eyes.

“Good luck with whatever you have planned,” Neji said. “But the three of us have to go.”

Rin and Yuna nodded. “Yep!” Yuna grinned. “Who knows? We might see each other again!” just before they left, Yuna stopped and looked at me. “How’s Creon?”

Helen’s eyes widened. “Creon?!” she exclaimed. “How do you know about him?”

“I had to fight him to win my freedom,” Yuna replied calmly. “That’s what Vergil and Will had to do. Will-” she stopped speaking and looked to the east with a serious look. “Crappers. Rin! Neji! We have to go to the Entrance! Akatsuki!” the two nodded. She turned to us. “Go now before it’s too late. They’re after Gaara, Tou-san and Naruto. Me too but I’ll handle it with Kai, Raizo, Rin and the others!”

Naruto was about to stop her but she had gone and Killer Bee and Kakashi had stopped him. “We need to go then,” Kakashi said.

Alex nodded. “The portal should be around here somewhere.”