Chapter 18

Yay!!! Now you guys get to find out what happens!! :) <3 <3

"I'm going to go find him!" I replied proudly, standing up from the couch. I walked away, and stomped all around the house, looking for Gale. I had been on every floor and checked every room. The last room I needed to check, was the bedroom at the end of the hall, on the second floor. I walked up to the door. He's not in there. He likes you. He wants to be with you. I slowly turned the knob, and opened the door. I was now staring at Gale and Riley kissing. My breath caught in my throat, and a tear slipped from my eye. I suddenly felt a presence beside me, Liam. He stood at my side, our shoulders slightly touching. He walked into the room calmly, and punched Gale square in the face. "You idiot!" He yelled, "why would you cheat on Jessica, Gale?!?! Your a disgusting, cruel, man!" Gale wiped the blood dripping from his nose. Then punched Liam in the side of the head, and I started crying even more. "Why'd you try and steal my girlfriend?!?" Gale yelled back at him. Liam took my hand, and turned to Gale. "I hope you rot" he spat. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Riley wiping the smudged lipstick off her mouth. I rolled my eyes, and Liam and I walked out of the room. He closed the door behind us, and we walked downstairs, and outside. We sat on the front lawn, and Liam took a deep breath, "I'm sorry about that." He leaned in, and gave me a hug, squeezing me tight, "I'm sorry." I rubbed circles on his back, "it's not your fault. At all. Thank you for standing up for me." He took my hand again, and we walked to his car. "Let's get out of here."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Liam asked me, as I grabbed the car door handle. I nodded, "yah, thank you." I smiled and got out of the car. I walked to our front porch, and waved goodbye to Liam as he drove away. I went into my house, and immediately took off my heels. I was hit by the smell of chocolate. I walked to the kitchen, and saw my dad standing there, with a plate full of chocolate chip cookies. I walked up to him, and gave him a little hug, quickly grabbing 5 cookies. "I saw that!" He yelled, chuckling, as I ran up the stairs. I laughed, "thanks dad! Goodnight!" I went up to my room, and snuggled into my bed. I ate my cookies one by one, and checked my texts:

Meghan-8:38-How's the party going girl?? You having fun?? ;)

Meghan-9:50- Are you dead?? :0
Respond back ppppplllleeeassee
:( I'm bored gurl :(

Liam-11:03- Don't let him get to you, I'll be here if you need anything :* Goodnight :*

I quickly responded back:

Meghan- Just barley alive :( Have soooooo much to tell you tomorrow :( :( :( Goodnight :*

Liam- Thank you, goodnight :*

I changed into my pyjamas, took off my makeup, and then crawled back into bed. Once I closed my eyes, I passed out. Letting sleep clear my mind.