Chapter 37

Picture Ben's gym above.

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well! How was your day?? :) <3 <3

"Hey princess," Ben said, as I pulled up to the school "Can you give me a drive somewhere after school please?" I shrugged, "Uh, why? And where?" Rolling his eyes playfully, his slung his arm around my shoulder, "Babe, why, because I don't have a car. And where, my gym." I nodded, "Gym?" We got out of the car, and he placed his arm on me again, "Yes gym. I box."
"Oh, okay." I replied, and we walked into the school.

I saw a few girls eyeing Ben, and giving me thumbs up. 'We're not together' I mouthed, shyly shrugging Ben's arm off me. "Bye" he said, waving as he walked towards his friends. "Bye" I replied, before walking to Meghan's locker.

"Hey Meg," I said, propping myself against her locker door. "Hey girl!" She said, smiling and grabbing a few books. I sighed, and twirled a piece of my hair. "What is it?" Meghan asked, with a worried look on her usual perky face. "Oh, nothing." I replied, biting my lip. She huffed, and gave me a quick hug, "I 100% know you're lying, but I'll wait till you're ready to tell me what's wrong." I nodded, and she smiled. Walking off to class, Meghan said, "You and Liam are couple goals!" I giggled, "Oh Meghan.. Oh my Meghan.."

"Here we are!" Ben said, chuckling to himself. We both got out of the car, and walked up to the entrance. "You're coming?" He asked, smirking. I nodded, "Yup. I've never seen a boxer in real life, so here's my chance!" He blushed, and opened up the door for me.

When we walked inside, I was imedietley hit with the smell of sweat, strong, smelly sweat. Loud grunting filled my ears as we walked deeper inside the gym. I sat on one of the benches outside of the ring, and waited for Ben to change.

He came out in some loose black shorts, and a tight red workout shirt. "Nice outfit," I said, winking at him playfully. He chuckled, as he jumped into the ring. A guy stepped into the ring with him, and they started with some simple stuff, then got a bit more aggressive. Soon enough there was a full on boxing match going on in front of me. I hooted and cheered for Ben, as he whooped the other guy's butt!

When it was all over, Ben jumped out, and wiped his forehead with one of the many towels. "Wow!" He yelled, cheering for himself, and doing a weird victory dance. I laughed, at him and his dance, as he pranced around the gym. "Weirdo!" I called, still giggling. He ran over to me and lifted me up into the air. I giggled and squealed, as he continued to lift me up and down. "Stop- Stop Ben!" I squealed as I was thrown into the air over and over. I was laughing my head off, and I couldn't stop. Finally, he put me down, and he kissed me!

His lips. On my lips. My In-A-Relashinship -Lips! I couldn't think for a few seconds, but before I knew what I was doing, my lips were moving with his! I was kissing Ben! My lips! He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled his body closer to mine. I, I, I., I was cheating! I pulled away from Ben, gasping for air. He stared into my eyes, waiting for me to say something.

"No." I said, and ran out. Yup, I ditched Ben. I sped to my car, and looked back, he hadn't followed. I cheated, I cheated on darn beautiful Liam. My boyfriend. I got into the driver's seat, and cried. I sat there for about 20 minutes, and just cried.

I quietly stepped into the house, trying to avoid my dad. "Hun?" He asked, coming out of the kitchen. I quickly wiped away any remaining tears, and put on a fake smile, "Oh, hi Daddy." A frown masked his face, as he walked up to me, and wrapped me in his arms. "Sweetie, what happened?" I cried into his chest, letting everything out. "Dad, I cheated. I have cheated on Liam."

He let out a breath, and tilted my chin up to face him, "How?" I sniffled, as I started explaining what happened. "Ben and I were at his gym, and I watched him box. Then, when he finished, we were goofing off, being silly. And the next thing I know, he's kissing me. And, and I kissed him back..."

He nodded, taking it all in, "Darling, if you kissed him back, does that mean something?" I shook my head, "No, it can't. I'm with Liam. He's my boyfriend and he makes me happy." He smiled sadly, "Does Ben also make you happy?" I nodded, more tears escaping my eyes, "Yes." Wiping the tears from my cheeks, he said, "Then you may want to re-think who you want as your boyfriend." And with that, my dad walked upstairs, and up to bed. I had a lot to think about tonight, and a lot to tell Liam tomorrow.

Uh oh!

Which team are you on?
Ben-and-Jessica?
Or
Liam-and-Jessica?