Chapter 25

Picture of Jessica's Dance/Party dress above.

GUYS I AM A TOTAL AND COMPLETE FAILURE!! It's been probably 1-2 months since I've written, and I truly, deeply am sorry. I know I can't keep saying "I don't know what to write" so I'm not gonna say it, I'm going to write many more chapter for you all!! ;) <3 <3 Again, truly am sorry!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

"Wanna go to a party tonight doll?" Meghan asked, as we strolled through the library. "Um, considering what happened at the last party.... No." She rolled her eyes, "Nothing but fun happened at that party." With a wink, she ran off to the small couch, and I roamed around.

Trying to find the perfect book was, was, was actually quite easy. Most people would assume a school library wouldn't have much, but they did. I quickly grabbed To Kill A Mockingbird, and went to sit down beside Meghan. "That's an interesting book yah got there," Meghan said, after reading the back of my book. I laughed, "Many people loved it, so I'm giving it a shot." She shrugged, and started playing Temple Run on her phone. "You could get a book," I suggested. She looked up from her phone, let out a small chuckle, and continued playing.

"Do you wanna come to this dance with me tonight?" Liam asked me, as we parker outside my house. He had given me a ride home, because my car was in the shop to get some winter tires today. "Uh, sure, when?" I asked, as I placed my backpack on my lap. "Tonight, I can pick you up at 9?" He asked, I nodded, and smiled, "Okay, thanks." Getting out of the car, I sent him a quick wave, and walked into my house.

Liam offered me his hand as I stepped out of his car. I kindly accepted, and slipped my hand into his. "Thank you" I said, before nicely pulling my hand away, and adjusting my dress. From the corner of my eye, I saw Liam frown slightly. He slipped his hands into his pockets, and gestured for me to follow him.

We entered a community centre. Which made me assume this party wouldn't get too crazy, since this centre was a public place. Liam led me into the huge party room, it had a DJ, snack tables, and a humongous dance floor. "This isn't an ordinary party, is it?" I asked,

Liam guided me through the crowds of bodies, until we landed in the middle of the dance floor. *Cue cheesy slow music* He places his hands on my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We swayed to the music, as I rested my head on his chest. After a few minutes of this, Liam let a long sigh. I looked up, "What's wrong?" He pushed a piece of my hair out of my eyes, "You're toying with my heart, toying with it good."