drink it

cameron;
"Password?"
"Man, I don't need no fucking password I'm fucking best friends with Mallory. Let me in you ass." I yell through the door. He opens the door with a bottle in his hand, the label ripped off of it.
"What the hell do you want me to do with that? Smash it on my head?" I ask, snatching the bottle from his hands.
"Drink it. Or else you ain't gettin in."
"Your grammar is almost as bad as your breath." I spit at him, putting the bottle to my lips. The acid runs down my throat, and I cringe from the taste. Whatever he had in there was fucking strong, and I knew I was going to stay the night. He moves aside from the door, and I walk in. I make my way through the people, feeling people grab my shirt or my arms. My jacket had somehow come off by now, and my mind was starting to get dizzy. I look to my left and watch a group of kids taking shots together. The cheering and music started to get muffled through my ears. I backed up and bumped into someone, and I turn around to see a pretty blonde. Her lips fall on mine, and I pull away, only to see Lily.
"You came?" I ask, looking at the freckles on her nose. She gives me a questioned look, then shakes her head.
"What are you talking about?" She asks. I step back a bit, and stumble onto the ground. I find myself not being able to move, so I just lay there, and let my eyes close.
********************
"Cameron?"
"Dude, wake up."
My eyes slowly open and then close, due to the harsh light of the lamp. "What happened?" I ask, sitting up. Sat in front of me was Jack and Sammy, bottles of whiskey in there hands.
"You fucking passed out that's what happened." Jack says, handing me a half empty bottle of water. He holds up my phone, and a text appears on the screen.
"And your phone has been buzzing like crazy. Every minute. Second, even." He says.
"Well who the fuck is it? Tell em to fuck off." I say, pressing my fingers to my forehead. It hurt. A brunette girl walks into the room holding a red solo cup, and she wraps her arms around jacks neck.
"What happened to the little one?" Sammy asks, scanning the girl that was hitting on Jack.
"I drove her home a couple hours ago." Jack says, rubbing the girls arm.
"What little one? What did she look like?" I had a bad taste in my mouth, and I wasn't sure if it was vomit or thinking this girl was Lily.
"She was walking home from the diner. Picked her up and brought her here." Jack says.
"You fucking idiot." I say, running down the stairs. My vision was still a little dizzy, but I could see enough to drive home. I hop in the car and drive down the road, just a couple minutes away from Mallorys. I park in front of the house and run up to the porch step. I soon find my knuckle colliding with the door, and it opens right up. The door swings open, and I step inside. I close it behind me and see a light on in the kitchen. I slowly walk down the hall, and see her head laying on the cold granite. Her hand was wrapped around the phone, and the other was under her head. She had fallen asleep.
"Hey." I lightly shake her shoulders.
"Hey." I say a little louder. Her eyes slowly open, and she looks at me. They close again, and she yawns.
"How'd you get in?" She mumbles.
"You left the front door open." I say, rubbing her back.
"Why are you here?"
"I went to that party, and Jack told me you were there. I was afraid you might've been throwing up in the toilet the whole night." I chuckle.
"I'm sorry about tonight."
"It's alright. I shouldn't of said that." I tell her. She nods and her breaths get heavy.
"I'm going to go alright? I'll see you tomorrow." I stand up from the chair and start to walk to the door, but she grabs my hand and groans.
"Can you stay for the night? Just tonight?" She asks, standing up. I nod follow her up to her room.
"I can sleep on the floor if you want me too. Or I can sleep with you but far away. Or I can sleep in the hall, but that might be uncom-"
"It's okay. Just sleep in the bed." She says, getting under the covers. I lay next to her and stare at the ceiling, admiring the glow in the dark stars stuck to it.
"She was my world, Lily." I blurt out.
"Hm." She murmurs.
"The girl. In the pictures. I miss her."
"I miss her too." She says. I chuckle, knowing that she wasn't even thinking about what she was saying. It was just spilling out of her mouth.
"Anyone flirted with you tonight?"
"One guy. I was drinking beer and then he told me smart girls don't usually come to party's."
"That was rude of him."
"Mhm."
"Alright. Goodnight."
"Mhm."
And the rest of the night was silent. Only the sounds of her soft breaths were in my ear, and they had this pattern. One loud breath, one soft breath. Loud, soft. I fell asleep to her breaths, instead of sheep.