1000 things to love about lily

I watch her lye in the bed, tossing and turning. Her hair was spread out on the sheets, and her knees were pulled to her chest. She looked so disappointed as she slept. She looked as if it hurt her when I said she was lying about her affection towards me.
"When you wake up you'll be mad at me, darling. Oh so mad. But it'll be okay. Everything's going to be fine I'm the end, and things will go back to how they were. I know I've been a jealous jerk, but I really do hope you will still like me when you're sober." I tell her, kissing the top of her forehead. I feel the bed start to vibrate, and notice Allison's face lit up on the screen. I grab it, sliding the phone open.
"What's up?"
"Have you seen lily? I've been calling her all morning. No answer. I know you guys are having some problems or whatever, but I thought maybe she wou-"
"Relax. She's at my place. She was drunk last night, and now she's sleeping through a hangover." I tell her. She sighs.
"She's been drinking a lot lately. Smoking, too." She says. It made me think about wen I first met her, and she wanted to jump out of the car due to my cigarette.
"I know. I apologize for not being there for her, or for you. For any of you. I'm sorry."
"It's all good. I hope you can replace that dirty bastard she's been dating. What a jerk." She laughs. I smile, and rub her shoulder. Her eyes open a bit, and she sits up in the bed.
"Hey, she's awake. Ill call you later." I tell her.
"Hello, lovely. How are you feeling?"
"Were you talking to Ruthie?" She asks.
"No. I was actually talking to your bestfriend." I say. She looks at the door and rubs her eyes.
"Why did you bring me here last night? I thought you were mad at me."
"I was jealous."
"Of what?" She asks. I sigh and standup.
"Why don't you take a bath. I can tell you while you're relaxed, and can't hit me." I chuckle. I start running the water for her, then step aside so she can go in. She looks at me, her hands climbed to the bottom of her shirt.
"Oh. Right." I say. I turn around, watching her u clip her bra and take off her underwear. I could see her in the window. She was gorgeous. Not like a "girl you look good lets bang" gorgeous. But more of a "your body is flawless and I just want to give you a thousand kisses" gorgeous. She could be a model, you know. I'm sure vogue would let her be front cover. Or Forbes. No one looks quite like her. Her eyes are a soft, blueish greenish. Kind of like a hazel. She always complained about her pants size. Damn, how I wish she wouldn't. She was perfect to me. Wasn't that enough? She had these elegant curves on her, so she looked stunning in everything she wore on her lower half. She always complained about how when she jumped, her tummy would jiggle. But honestly, I think it's kind of cute. She always talked about how un-even her boobs were. They were, but it was cute. Everything she hates about herself, is so cute. The little dimples on her back, the little freckles that ran across her nose. I thought that was cu-
"I'm done." She says. I turn around, and see her sitting in the tub. The curtain was pulled so it covered her body, but I could still see her lovely face. I sit on the lid of the toilet, my elbows pressed into my knees.
"Go on. Let's hear it." She said. She's always so bossy. But it made me laugh.
"I told you last night, my dear. Don't you remember?"
"Of course not. Cameron, I was drunk off my ass. I just remember you kissing Ruthie. She's pretty, by the way."
"Very pretty. But you are much more."
"I am not. Cameron, look at me. I'm an ugly bit-"
"Don't say that. I love you just the way you are."
"I've been trying to lose weight, you know."
"Nash has told me. Starving yourself is not the answer, dear."
"It's the easiest way."
"I don't care. You don't need to lose the weight."
"I do. To be like everyone else. Skinny."
"I don't want you skinny. I want you how you are."
"No you don't."
"I just told you I did."
"How is someone suppose to pick me up off my feet if I weigh 200 pounds?"
"I picked you up last night. You are not 200 pounds. And if you were, I could still carry you. I would still carry you, actually. Any guy that can't carry you is a scrawny guy."
"Like shawn." She laughs. I love her laugh.
"I love your laugh, you know. It makes me happy."
"Does it?"
"Of course." She laughs more. I can't help but smile.
"I can hear you smile."
"I can't help myself." I tell her.
"You were jealous of how I liked shawn?"
"Of course. Who wouldn't be?"
"Nobody seemed jealous. Just hurt."
"Hmm? Like who?"
"Like Nash, and Allison."
"You didn't hurt them. Your boyfriend did."
"My boyfriend." I can basically vision her rolling her eyes.
"Why are you with him?"
"To forget about you."
"Me?"
"Mhm. It was working. Until today."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"So you could kiss me?"
"No. Of course not." She says.
"I understand. I hurt you."
"You left me."
"I know. And I'm sorry. I was being a dick."
"Uh huh. It's going to take a couple trips to Dairy Queen to make up for it."
"Anything for you. I can get some right now."
"Alright. Get me a chocolate blizzard, gummy bears and cheesecake pieces."
"That's a crazy combination."
"My traditional flavor."
"Mhm. I'm a simple guy."
"I've realized." She laughs.
"Have I told you how much I love your laugh?"
"Yes."