dear cameron

dear cameron,
I have been in Boston for approximately 42 days, 1,008 hours, 60,480 minutes, and 3,628,800 seconds. That's a long time. It's been too long since I've last seen you. You should come up during the winter time. I know that the holidays are rough in your family, and my mother and I would be happy to feed you dinner, and hand you presents. It would be oh so special to see you again, especially during the most wonderful time of the year. And then you could come spend the summer with me. I was walking around town yesterday, and there's a cute little swimming pool down the street, public to everyone in Boston. We could go swimming, and then we could go to a restaurant. I've noticed that all the little restaurants in Boston serve only sandwiches. There's one down the street from me, and they have the most delicious one yet. It's goat cheese, pancetta, and raspberry jam. It sounds oh so gross, but it is oh so good. You have to try it. Maybe when you come to visit. Oh, I hope you visit soon. My mother has been treating me like I've done something horribly wrong. She glares at me during dinner, she throws out all my things without asking. I don't know what to do anymore. The boy next door has been very welcoming. He's told me that I can stay at his house if I want. His sisters in college, and they have a spare room now. He's been very sweet to me. He's one of only friends here, besides this girl Olivia I met. She's ever so kind. She has the prettiest eyes, and the most gorgeous smile. Yet, she doesn't have a man to call her own. We've planned a trip to this cool roller rink Friday night. It's really nice in there. Neon signs and disco balls are hung all over the place. It's great. It's been nice to get away from everyone, but I do really miss you.
visit soon.
tender, love, and care,
Rebecca