who are you, cameron dallas?

"Hey, lily?" Someone says, as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around in my seat and see Shawn and his bruised jaw. I smile at him, chuckling at the ginormous mark on his skin. Thinking back at it now, Shawn could of given Cameron a black eye if he wasn't so scared. But, I still felt bad.
"How are you?" I whisper, making sure the teacher couldn't hear me. He shrugs his shoulders and writes his name at the top of his paper.
"Never better." He breathes. I turn back around and finish the paper, quietly handing in my worksheet. I fidget with my fingers due to boredom, looking around the classroom. I feel another tap on my shoulder.
"You're going to Nates this Friday, right?" He asks me. Nate Maloney? The one who just had a party last Friday? Is that even legal?
"I don't think I wo-"
"Oh cmon. It'll be fun. I promise nothing is going to happen to you." He smiles. I think for a second, then nod.
"Sweet. I'll see you Friday, yeah? I can give you a ride?" He asks, his right side of his jaw chewing on peppermint gum.
"Mhm. See you then." I tell him, my sentence ending just before the bell rang. I pack up my things and make my way to the door. I step out and walk down the hallway, but get pushed against the wall. My wrists were pressed against the cold brick wall, and my head was turned towards the right. The breathing down my neck was making goosebumps form on my skin, and the pressure that was on me made my knees shake.
"I fucking love you! I fucking love you so much, and you think I'm some bastard?" He spits at me. I get the courage to look at him, and his eyes were bloodshot.
"You're high, aren't you?" I ask him as his lip quivers. Someone finally pulls him off of me, and I rub my wrists.
"He's not just high.." Jack says, his hand wrapped around Cameron's wrist.
"He's drunk. Called me last night as he was downing bottles of whiskey and beer." He touches Cameron's face, then slaps him across his cheek. There is no reaction.
"You're so stupid some times. God." Jack mumbles, staring at him. He didn't move. I laugh inside my head, thinking that this is why they called it being stoned.
"Let's go clean you up." Jack sighs, leading him down the hallway. I follow them to the boys bathroom, watching Cameron's eyes scan the hall as if he had never been here before.
"Jack." I say, stepping in front of him.
"What?"
"Can I please help him? You get to class. I'll clean him up." I say, grabbing Cameron's hand and walking.
"Sure. Stay out of trouble, Cameron." He tells him. He nods, and we walk into the girls bathroom. I stare at the white tee shirt and sweatpants, looking at all the stains that had been spread around.
"You need a new shirt, Cameron." I tell him, wetting a paper towel and kneeling down to clean his shirt. A girl walks into the bathroom and shrieks, covering her eyes.
"Why are you giving a guy a blowjob in the middle of the girls bathroom!" She asks, turning to face the wall. It was Allison.
"Hello, Allison. Cameron is high."
"And drunk. Very drunk." He adds.
"Right." I say, standing up.
"Give me the keys to your car." I ask. He pulls them out of his pocket and hands them to me.
"I'm going to get you that sweatshirt from your car. Don't move. Okay?" I tell him, patting his chest.
"Allison, you watch him." I say, rushing out of the bathroom. I run out of the building, making sure know one saw me, and stopped at his car. I opened the backseat of the car, and the mushy cologne scent filled my nose. I grab the sweatshirt off of the front seat, and turn around.
"Fuck it." I say, turning right back around and taking a seat in the car. I close the door and lock it. I open up the glove compartment and search for a paperwork of some sort, any records or anything. All I found was a bunch of failed algebra tests and quizzes. But one thing caught my eye. It was a manilla folder. I pick it up and stare at the papers, each one titled with "dear caneron..." .
"Lily? What are you doing?" I hear someone yell, I look behind the car and see Allison coming towards me. I quickly stuff the papers in my coat pocket, opening the door to his car once again. I step out and lock it.
"Right here. It was buried under a pizza box." I nervously chuckle, as her mouth curves into a smile.
"Good. Because your friend just puked in the girls bathroom." She says, pulling me towards the school. I run with her to the bathroom, hearing sounds of someone heaving into a toilet all the way from the entrance. I rush into the bathroom, sitting next to Cameron on the floor. His face was so pale, and his lips were quivering. He stops for a second, breathing fast.
"I'm sorry." He says, wiping the puke from his mouth.
"It's alright. I know you di-"
"No." He cuts me off.
"About everything. About how I took you to a party as a date. Who does that? Douches like me, that's who. I'm so stupid. And I'm sorry." He says, as I rub his back.
"But I did give that boy a good mark, didn't I?" He smiles, chuckling a bit. I laugh a bit myself.
"It's alright." I finally get to say. I hand him the sweatshirt, and he puts it on.
"I wish it wasn't me who was drunk, so I could hold your hair back as you puke into the toilet. That would be cute, wouldn't it?" He says.
"When I'm drunk, and you're sober." I laugh. He smiles and rests his head on his hand.
"I'm going to fucking pass out. I'm going home." He says, standing up. I laugh, and watch him walk out of the bathroom.
"I'll call you." He says, then walks through the exit, to his car. I reach in my pocket and pull out the papers, looking at all the wrinkled edges.
"Who are you, Cameron Dallas?"