dear cameron

dear cameron,
It's been two weeks since I moved in with Gregg. He's so charming. But I didn't move in due to his charm. I moved in because of my mom. She started drinking last month, right after I sent that letter to you. She hit me a couple times, and after the fifth slap to the face, I packed up my things and left. His mother was very welcoming, took me in and has been feeding me three meals a day (occasionally dessert). But enough about me. Let's talk about the past for a second. It's hard to speak about, but I feel as if it must be spoken. The night that I went to Kathy's party, people were giving me shots left and right. Tequila, run, whiskey. Everything. I got very drunk very fast. But I remember it as if I wasn't drunk, and wasn't tripping over my own feet. He (shawn) had taken my hand, and guided me up the stairs. He told me he wanted me to see his bedroom, which doesn't make sense now because it wasn't his house. But I was drunk. I probably just giggled in his face. I remember how he pushed me into a room and locked the door behind him. There's was a camera on the dresses, but I didn't pay much attention to it. It was just a camera. I watched him turn the camera on, and he sat next to me on the bed. I was frightened. Chills ran up my arms and legs. By the time I could collect my thoughts, he had already done damage. That video was all over school for a good year. I just wanted to clarify that I didn't leave because of you. I left because of that bastard. Anyways, enough with that. How are you feeling? I was hoping you would send me letters back, but it seems that you haven't. I'm writing to you as I sit on my new bed, with my new blankets, and my new pillows. It's all new to me. I've pinned up a couple pictures of you and me on the wall. There's one of Nash, too. Some of my new friends are up there with you. Oh I hope you like them. If you ever meet them, that is. I've been saving money to buy you a train ticket. I know that you're mother wouldn't pay for it, although she's awfully sweet. Maybe you could, but I feel it's my mission to get you here. I came here, I'll bring you here too.
there are two letters left.
tender, love, and care,
                          Rebecca