dear cameron

dear cameron,
Today we all boarded off the train, and my mother and I hunted down a cab. We had never done so before. The streets were so busy. So rambunctious. So lifelike. We hadn't seen so many people in our entire lives crammed into one station. It was scary, yet so incredible. We have been in settled in our new home for about two hours now. The moving trucks are coming shortly, just two days time. We will be sleeping on the floor for a couple nights. But it's okay. My room is the loveliest thing. There is a sky light, from where I can watch the stars as I fall asleep, and a big window that takes me to the roof. That's where I am now. It's chilly outside. My bare feet are numb from the wind. But I can tolerate the numbness. For dinner, my mother ordered a pizza. She had never done that before. She never spent money for such unnecessary things. She's mad at me. Angry. Infuriated. Mad at me. She thinks this is all my fault. That shawn raped me. She thinks it's my fault he raped me. My fault. She is crazy to think so. I have met some kind neighbors, and they treated us with such respect. It was refreshing to hear kind words come out of a boys mouth. He's about my age, maybe a year older, and he is awfully cute. His smile is so genuine, so soft and lovely. He has a little dimple on his cheek and his eyes are a soft chestnut. There is really no way to describe him, other than he's cute. I'm sorry I'm rambling so much about boys. But I hope you can ramble to me about girls. You don't have to be cocky, just talk about someone as if they were a gem. Like you would talk about me. How's shawn? Is he in prison, or did his father bail him out? That boy has his ways. He's a sick human being. I want you to keep that tape hidden, alright? Show no one, unless you really have to. It disgusts me that I'm even telling such a thing. That I'm telling you to never show anyone a tape of someone harassing me. This shouldn't of happened. I shouldn't of let it. That boy is sick. I hope you can u derby and that I left because of him, and nothing else. Go beat him up for me. He's the only guy I want you beating up. Punch him in the jaw. Knock him out.
I'll talk to you soon.
tender, love, and care,
                          Rebecca