Chapter 2

Alyssa's POV

Once I woke up I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. All the other girls woke up and put some clothes on as well. Apparently the boys all brought outfits for the premiere so it was just the girls and I going. I slip on some fake glasses so I'm not so noticeable.

Once we got to the mall the food court was open so we got a soft pretzel for breakfast. Not nutritious who cares? I don't eat because I'm really not hungry. After we eat we head to this awesome dress store. Chloe and Lily instantly find a dress almost immediately. Chloe's is light blue with little rose looking decorations on bottom. Lily's is light green with a sparkly design on top. Cynthia Rose finds a gray dress with roses all over it (ironic) lol. Fat Amy pick a purple one that has a similar design to Lily's dress. Becca finds a red dress. It's almost like a mermaid dress. Stacie finds a pretty pink dress that makes her look absolutely stunning. I look around for an hour and finally found a dress my color. Royal blue. It's a long dress almost straight down, but has a sparkly belt looking thing on it. After shopping for dresses we go into another stood to find shoes. Everyone but Becca, and Cynthia rose goes with heels they go with flats. I decide on 2 inch heels. My dress is already long on me because I'm like 5' 3 inches. I only go with two inches so it doesn't seem like I'm lying. We go back to our hotel and decide to hang at the pool for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is the premiere. After tomorrow I will be attending college again. I won't be in a dorm this year though because the school funded our Bella bus and house. From what I hear it's awesome.

We get back to our rooms and change into our swimsuits after informing the boys. I choose a hot pink bikini, the top looks like a bow and is strapless. The bottoms are just plain pink. I walk out of the bathroom pulling my swimsuit cover over it. I remember the last time all the treblemakers and Bella's swam together. Sigh. I grabbed a towel and headed for the pool.

It was huge. They had a bunch of mats and stuff to lay on so I take of my swimsuit cover, grab one, and lay down. Becca does the same an hangs out with her. "Are you okay? I know being her with Donald again is pretty hard on you. And I just want you to know that I'm her for you tomorrow is your day." She says to me. I sigh. "Yeah, I'm fine, but it's been pretty hard with him here. Acting like a jerk." I say. She tried to cheer me up and we ended up talking and laughing forever.

After swimming I got to Jessie's room. "Hey" he says. "Hey, so I was wondering if you would like to corn with me and Becca we're going to this tattoo parlor. She's getting a tattoo and I'm getting mine touched up." I say. He nods and grabs his jacket. We all head out after I drag Lily along with me. She's just going for moral support cause this is going to hurt badly.

We walk inside to see a bunch of people talking. "Hey, looking to get a tattoo?" A nice petite girl asks. "Yeah, me and my friend I say gabbing beccas hand. She leads us to a back room with two chairs. Becca tells the other girl there that she wants a pair of headphones on her shoulder. I tell the other person there that I want to put Blue inner lining the black stars and hot pink lining the swirls.

A little while later she's almost done and Jessie gets a call. He walks outside, talks, then comes back in. "Who was it?" I ask clenching my fist due to the pain. "Donald" he says. Ugh him. "Unless they've lit the hotel on fire I don't care." I say.

Once they're done we pay and they cover it in gauze. They give us directions for when to take it off and how to treat it.

We get back to the hotel to see every one In Becca, Clhoe, Lily, and my room. They're playing something. Truth or dare. I guess they don't her us come in because Stacie dares Donald to tell Alyssa (me) what happened over the summer. I open my eyes a little more. And guess Becca made them notice our presence "Okay, games over bye." Donald says leaving the room brushing past me. I look down and walk back to my bed laying on my stomach. Becca sits down Beside me. "What happened over the summer?" I ask probably not wanting to know. "Nothing, just get some rest you have a big day tomorrow." Becca says. I take the gauze off my back admiring my tattoo. I put some lotion on it and slip into some comfier clothes. "I forgot to tell you guys. I talked the director into talking Jennifer Lawrence into coming. I say yawning. I pull out my dress hanging it up in the wardrobe with the others. I put my new black sparkly heels by the wardrobe an put some jewelry out. I put my makeup on the counter and set my curling irons in the bathroom as well. I lay back down into bed and think for the longest time about Donald. I wish I could be over him, but he's so cute and was so sweet. I slowly drift off ready for my big day tomorrow.

I know this chapter wasn't very good, but remember I just started + next chapter is the movie premiere yay!!!

Read my book and tell your friends about it pretty please!!!!

Anyways love you awesome. Nerds 1000 bye lol!!!!