Chapter 4

Alyssa's POV

After five long minutes of waiting and thinking everyone comes downstairs. "Listen Alyssa, I'm really sorry." Stacie tries to apologize to me but I dodge her apologies. She knew I was dating him. She did it anyways.

The limo ride is long and tense. I cross my arms and lean my head on Jessie's shoulder. Everyone looks apologetic to me. "It's your night. Don't let anyone get you down." Becca says. I nod and sit up some.
"You gotta keep your head up oh oh." I hear some one song. Benji. "Don't let your head down no- oh." He continues. With almost everyone on the limo. "I know it's hard to remember sometimes, but you gotta keep your head up oh oh." Everyone but Donald and me are singing. They slowly stop and I hear Becca say. "Oh my god come on! You cheated on her and you're still acting like a jerk!" Oh no this is not gonna end well. "Well, I guess we're even then." Donald says. Now I'm interested. "You're kidding right!?" I question. "No, you cheated on me Jerry!" He says. "No, I didn't. He has a girlfriend."I yell. "Whatever." He says.

After more tense silence we get there. I drink a few drinks not caring what they are. 20 minutes and I've got a pretty good buzz. "Oh my god Shauny!" I scream. Shawn Mendez had a small part on the movie and we're pretty good friends. We hug and I say. "Hey, how's it going?" He laughs and says. "Good, you're drunk." I laugh and say "just drowning out the pain buddy." "You know I'm here for you, Baby bubble." He says. Baby bubble is what Donald called me. "No, goodbye!" I yell. I walk fastly away and run into Jennifer Lawrence. They said she'd be here. How often can you say that. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I say excitedly. "Oh no me too. I saw your movie it was great!" She says. We hang out and talk for a while. Turns out Jennifer Lawrence is the most fun person to hang out with like ever. We laugh and eventually split up.
A slow song comes on and I sit down. "Would you like to dance?" Shawn asks. Since I feel bad for earlier so I agree to dance with him. We dance for a while and he says. "Go get him. I know you like him." I look at him confused. "Who?" He laughs and points at Donald. "No we broke up. Not on good terms." I say frowning. " Just wait." He says and walks away. I stand there confused.

After hours of dancing and talking with people we finally leave. I stopped drinking a while ago. I got drunk after talking with Shawn about Donald. I'm pretty hung over right now. Sitting In the limo I say. "Oh my god, my head hurts so bad." Greg throws me a bottle of aspirin and a water bottle. "How did you know?" I ask. "I'm the love expert!" He says. "What does that have to do with anything?" I question. "I don't know... But who wants to hear what I have going through my love expertise though?" He asks. "Sure why not?" I say. "I know that Benji will find true love between now and his senior year. I know Becca and Jessie are totally getting married. And lastly, Donald and Alyssa are going to get back together." Greg says. I smile at first, but when he gets to the last part I look down. "Yeah you're probably wrong about that last one." Donald says. Making me lose all hope of everything. Thankfully a minute or so after he says that the limo parks. I get out of the limo pretending nothing's wrong. Once I get into our room I change into a Mickey Mouse tank top and white pajama pants. I lay I bed with all my stuff packed and ready to go back to Barden tomorrow. I'm so excited to be back and be a Bella again. I go to sleep remembering how amazing fame was.

Waking up at 5:30 stinks. Everyone gets their stuff together and we head to the airport. The plane ride is going to be long and boring.

I was right about the Plane ride. I sat by Lily and Fat Amy. Once I get off the plane. I excitedly walk out and find my luggage. "I lived Hollywood, but I miss Barden so much." I say. We take Lily's car and Clhoes car. The boys take Donlads car and Gregs car.

Once we get to Barden I excitedly get out. "Oh it's good to be back." I say. "Come on I'll show you the Bella house and Bus." Becca says. We walk over to the way the Trebles house. It's right next door. The inside is amazing. It's modern and decorated in all kinds of Bella pictures and trophies. Me and Becca are sharing a room. "Hey, I'm gonna get my class schedule from the administration office." I say. They all say okay and I head out. I have a dorm too, but I don't plan on being there much. I decide I might as well take a look at it.

Walking in I see that it has a bathroom. Weird only co-Ed rooms have them. Meaning I'm rooming with a boy. Dang it. I check the paper on the door and almost pass out seeing who my rooms is. The last person I would ever want to share a room with.

                 Donald Walsh.

  I know that I will be decorating In here, but unless he's not here I won't stay. I groan loudly and walk out heading towards the administration office. My classes are

Monday -

  9:00 am - History

  11:00 am - Math

Tuesday-

  1:00 pm - Literacy

  3:00 pm - Theater

  Wednesday-

  10:00 am - Theater

  2:00 pm - History

Thursday-

  2:00 pm - Math

  4:00 pm - Literacy

Friday-

  10:00 am - Advanced Literacy

  2:00 pm - Advanced Theater

   Huh, sounds easy enough. I walk back to the Bella house excitedly. On the outside it is plain white with a big fancy blue B. I walk inside and start unpacking. Tomorrow me and Becca are going to be at the activities fair. After lunch tomorrow the rest of the Bella's are coming so we can perform like the trebles always do. I finish unpacking and get some stuff to decorate my dorm. I decide that I'll take it up there tomorrow morning. I hope Donald's not there.

Well today has been terrible. First of all I had to fix the last chapter because it was bad. Then earlier like an hour ago or so I tried to get onto watt pad and it kept dialing to load so I freaked out. I ended up having an update on it so yeah. I was freaking out cause like I don't remember the info to get back on so I would have to create another account and rewrite the last book and this book and just hope people would read it so yeah I was pretty scared. This book is like all I loon forward to all day. Anyways I hope you like it. I finally get to start writing about the Bella's and Donald and Barden. Yah!!!! Remember to tell your friends and to comment. I'm gonna keep writing till I can't keep my eyes open so just don't stress. Once I finish this series of books I will start another Pitch perfect Donald fanfic. It will be different though. I would cry if I wasn't writing these. I just get so many ideas through the day.
I Hope you like my book.
Anyways. 1300 words. Lol bye!!!!