Chapter 14

Epilogue about 2 and a half years later.

   The year after Donald graduated there was an incident with one of our performances. The Bella's were kicked out of acappela and the only way we could've been reinstated was if we won worlds. We got a new Bella, her name was Emily. We ended up winning worlds with the help of former Bella's and some treblemakers. Me and Emily took on the lead of the Bella's and I graduated and accepted a job in Hollywood acting in some action movies. Donald is directing one of them. Turns out I'm best at Action movies. Donald has just invited me to dinner. I'm wearing a long dress and we're sitting at Olive Garden like the day we became boyfriend and girlfriend. We are about to leave when he gets down on one knee shocking me. He goes through a little speech then says "Alyssa will you marry me?" I smile widely and say yes! "Oh my god. I love you so much." I say.

One month later.

  Me and Donald head to the airport. The Bella's are coming to visit today. Some more exciting news. I'm 3 weeks pregnant.  I can't wait to tell the Bella's. Th only downside is that I have to take off acting for a little bit. The girls come out and I quickly walk out to them and hug them. It's been about 2 years since I last saw them.

We have a great time. They all figured out I was pregnant and they are happy for me. As well, Becca is 6 months pregnant. I can't wait for what the future holds.

So that was a lot less than I was planning on. But after writing a new Donald fanfic. I might write another sequel. I'm crying. I'm dying. Ahhhhh!!!

     But for one last time bye my awesome nerd.