Chapter 13

Alyssa's POV

   I wake up at 4:30 to the oh so beautiful sound of my alarm clock. I grab my athletic skirt and yellow crop top and put it on. This is a cute uniform   I pull on my ballet shoes and pack my bag for the Finals. I walk downstairs and shove some toast in my mouth. Everyone gets their stuff and we head to the bus. I do vocal warm ups and prepare for the show. We put all the props in the back of the bus. We have hula hoops and these sticks with ribbons on them. "Don't know what they're called" I'm really excited everything came together.

   We get off the bus and I hurry backstage. Becca takes the props and we get ready. I'm using a hula hoop, but not just yet. We're laughing as Stacie starts singing acting like she's drunk while using the hula hoop. She's trying to calm our nerves. We all laugh. The trebles finish up and get tons of cheers. Oh I love our set, but will we beat the Trebles. "Next up the Barden Bella's!!!!" The announcer says. We all walk up to the stage. I put my hula hoop in the middle of the front next to Stacies. Me and Stacie are kneeled bedside them. Jessica, Emma, Riley, And Cali are standing in the middle of the stage in a tiny square. The rest are creating a diamond shape with Becca in the middle. Becca, Clhoe, Fat Amy, and me are the ones that will be singing. The newbies are going to be singing the riff. Synthia Rose will be rapping. Stacie and Lily will sing back up.

  "There's a stranger in my bed. There's a pounding in my head. Glitter all over the room. Pink flamingos in the pool. I smell like a minibar. Dj's passed out in the yard." Clhoe sings as we dance to it.

"Pictures of last night ended online. I'm screwed. Oh well. It's a blacked out blur , but I'm pretty sure it ruled." Fat Amy sings as I pick up my hula hoop.

"It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters. And make fun of our exes Uh uh uh uh. " I sing while starting to hula hoop.

"It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight. To fall in love with strangers. Uh uh uh uh." Becca sings.

"Yeah, we're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time." Me, Becca, Clhoe, And Fat Amy sing. Clhoe finishes a bit more while me and Stacie flip around the stage.

We start to sing Mean by Taylor Swift. I chose this song because I sang it at a school talent show once.
"You with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me. You have knocked me off my feet again. Got me feeling like a nothing." I sing.

"Shine bright like a diamond.
Shine bright like a diamond." We sing while twirling our stick ribbons.

  "You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine. You own the night like the forth of July." Clhoe sings while a few of us use some sparklers. This set looks awesome.

"Cause baby your a firework. Come on let your colors burst. Make em' go aah aah aah. As you shoot em' cross the sky-y-y." We sing while the sparklers dance around. The stage is almost pitch black.

"Baby, your a firework. Come on let your colors burst. Make em' go ah ah ah. You're gonna leave em' goin ah ah ah." We sing. After that part is over the sparklers are out do we drop them and the lights come back on. They come on in all colors spiraling the stage and the crowds.

"Last Friday night. Yeah I think we broke the law. Always say we're gonna stop. Oh- woah - oh. This Friday night. We do it all again." We all sing finishing. We get tons of cheers. I think we won!!

Th announcer lists the third place winner then looks back at his card.

"The second Place winners. The treblemakers!" The announcer says. We cheer for them and then I hear

   "The winners for a third time in a row. The Barden Bella's!!" The announcer says. We all scream and cheer and run into the stage. I'm so excited!!! "And for being the National champion for 3 years they will have a world tour beginning at the beginning  of the summer!!!" He announces. "Oh my aca-gee!!" I say. We all bounce around for a minute. And laugh. Laugh a lot. We all walk onto the bus. I wait for Donald.  "Hey, congrats!" He says hugging me. "Thanks, I appreciate that!" I say and hug him back. We talk for a minute then I load the bus.

   We all cheer when we get to the Bella house. I put the trophy in our case with the rest. "Alyssa I'm so happy. You led us to victory. We're so excited that you'll lead the Bella's the year after we leave." Becca says. I smile. "Thanks guys. I'm excited to lead the Bella's." I say.

  Graduation

    Donald takes pictures in front of his family. I smile sadly. I'm so proud of him, but I know we probably won't see too much of each other. We walk over to a table and he says. "So you ready to know which career I've chosen?" I nod ready to know. "I'm going to take the job here. Until you've graduate. You decide on a career and I'll make my final decision then." He says. I smile widely. "Really?!" I say. He nods and we kiss.

  This is going be amazing. I'm so happy!

Oh my eyeballs. I just finished. Except for a few chapters of epilogue. Then I start another Donald fanfic. Goodbye gotta start another chapter. Spoiler alert I'll probably finish tonight as well as begin the next book. But maybe not. Idk bye awesome nerds.