Day 2

Those were the worst damn brownies I've ever seen.

I don't know what happened or how it did, but Ward and I are promising to never bake again. Those brownies were hard, burnt, and turned various shades of black. The brownie batter is now completely stuck to the pan and we have a team of engineers trying to drill it off.

On the bright side, Ward let me watch a movie last night. We both sat on my bed and watched Snowpiercer. The main character, Curtis, reminds me of Ward. Not exactly sure why, though. Maybe because they both love to fight and have amazing eyes (that was for you, Granty).

The only part that totally pissed me off wasn't even in the movie. It was when Ward fell asleep. In my bed. Like, bitch, no. Get the hell out.

He woke up, but was too tired to get up. So, I did what most people would do.

Push his ass off.

After a long, loud exchange of cursing and screaming, Ward finally retreated back to his bed. He can be a really sweet puppy most of the time. Most of the time. Other times, he turns into, well, Curtis.

OH WAIT SHIT YEAH

I FORGOT

WARD LEFT HIS PHONE OUT SO I WENT THROUGH HIS PICTURES AND GUESS WHAT?

He's got an entire folder dedicated to his own face. Every picture that he's taken of himself is on there. And wanna know the folder title? "Hot Stuff". I'm crying. He also has a folder of selfies of me and him but THAT'S NOT RELEVANT :)))

I'm actually gonna have to continue today's entry later. Just got a call that the brownie pan didn't survive, so now I have to go to its funeral.

~ HH

UPDATE:

WARD FOUND OUT I WENT THROUGH HIS PICS AHH BUT HES SO CUTE WHEN HES MAD HES LIKE A LITTLE ANGRY KITTEN OKAY HES TAKING MY STUFF NOW BYE

:) It's Ward. And you read nothing.