Day 8

October 17, 2015

Ugh, I forgot to write yesterday. I was so caught up in trying to fix my life, I didn't even document any of it.

Ward and I made up. Apparently, he actually felt like I was shaming him. For what?! But I didn't try to fight with him. I just told him that he actually looked great. In fact, I told him that he was totally ripped, which made him blush. A lot. He's such a puppyyy!

Also, WARD'S A LITTLE BITCH.

You think we're all cool and shit now. No, he wants something in return. And I had no clue what he meant by that. What I didn't know is that it was a form of flirting.

Okay, don't judge me! I have one friend. Do you really think anyone's flirted with me before?

Back to the story. I was still confused about what he meant by "something in return", but his smirk said otherwise. And being the graceful, talented person that I am, I took a step back, slipped on a piece of paper, and almost fell. Almost. At least that bitch saved me from falling.

After that, he kinda gave up on it.

"You know know? It's okay. I'll be fine without anything."

And then he left. Ahh, did I hurt his feelings? Again? What the hell is going on?! I feel like we both have a lot going on with each other and it's screwing with our friendship. Maybe I'll try to comfort him. He's not sick anymore, so I have the opportunity to kiss him, which is completely out of the picture. Nuh-uh.

Or I can give him a shit ton of hugs. That's always a crowd pleaser.

I could give him a massage, which, at this point, would probably come off as extremely inappropriate, so no.

Well, looks like I'll be giving out some cuddles soon.

In the meantime, I'm just trying to think of how I'm gonna deal with all of this. Don't get me wrong here, I like Ward and he likes me. But... Actually, I don't know what else to say. That's pretty much it.

Shit.

I'm sorry if you came here looking for a really good first-person view of what it's like to work for Hydra. Because all you got was my bullshit about love. Oops.

But, hey. I can't really give you a first-person view of Hydra if we're not doing anything. I mean, we've been on our asses for over a week and-

HOLY SHIT

SOMETHING JUST EXPLODED UPSTAIRS

GOTTA GO BYE

~ HH