Day 4

October 13, 2015

WARD THREW UP ALL OVER MY PINK FLATS

APPARENTLY THIS BITCH ALREADY HAD A COLD AND IGNORED IT, AND NOW HE HAS THE FLU

I'M GOING TO CRY I CAN'T BREATHE

I've lost too many important people in my life recently. First the brownie pan, now my flats. Hydra really does enjoy killing.

After getting the cleaning crew in (you know damn well I wasn't cleaning that shit up), Ward settled down and fell asleep. His fever's been off and on, but his mouth his been on and on and on and on...

Poor Granty. I hate seeing him like this. His poor little puppy whimpers make me feel almost guilty for not stopping him from making his cold worse.

This isn't the first time Ward's been sick, though. He had a bad cold a few years back, so I know exactly how to take care of him.

Ward's Sick List
• Lots of soup
• Someone to talk endlessly to
• Tons of hugs and kisses (no, not on his puke-y mouth. we're not like that.)
• A bunch of blankets
• Medicine

And in 5-7 business days, you'll receive your new healthy Ward!

Wait a minute. All I do on here is talk about Ward. This is mine! It's all about meeee!!!

Today, I woke up to Ward whimpering... Uhh, I made sandwiches for me and Ward... Err, I... Wow, okay, so my life pretty much sucks without him.

Something independent I did today was order a bunch of new clothes for fall. I bought boots, jeans, and matching sweaters for me and War- DAMMIT! Okay, so I should probably try to be more independent. But that's kinda hard when you're literally living with your best friend.

The clothes will take like three weeks to get here, though. Someone needs to go steal it from the post office since we can't exactly reveal our address. God, life is so awkward here. Heh. Awkward.

But those boots are hella cute.

Hydra's still winning against SHIELD, though. We have really good air conditioning and heating. And we actually have a working coffee machine. And really fast washing machines.

I've got a lot of work to do, though. We're going with the cop and criminal costume, so I ordered that, too. Finally, a suitable excuse to tickle Ward 'til he cries. Handcuffs are so useful.

Since I'm clever as hell, SHIELD actually thinks I've been kidnapped or something. Which kinda sucks because it's the exact reason why I can't leave this actual underground prison. It sucks butt. It's been 4 days that I can probably never get back. I actually have to get a new escort to go to the bathroom since Ward can't get up. Forgot his name, like, twice.

By the way, that dream that I had? Just Ward and I being the captains of a ship and sailing around the world. How cute.

But you wanna know what gets me? Why does Ward have scars all over his arms?

~ HH