Chapter 9

NIALLS POV

I arrive at Louis and Harry's house, Yes I know I told Zayn I was going to Tyler's house...but I just said that to get him mad!

"Niall? what are you doing here?' Louis questions when I arrive "I had a fight with Zayn so I told him I was going to go live with Tyler for a while but I just said that to get him mad...so I am actually living with you guys!" 

They nod "So let me guess..you want us to not tell Zayn you're here?" I nod "Exactly!" They laugh "You are evil!" Harry teases and I laugh.

__________________________________

ZAYNS POV

After a while of just laying on the floor pissed off I stand up and go to the flower shop and buy some flowers to give Niall and I also go to the music store and buy him a new guitar as a sorry gift.

I then start to drive to Tyler's house then I remember I don't know where he lives! I turn back around towards my house and once I enter my house I look through the address book me and Niall have

I am sure Niall wrote down here, I look and surely there it is! I grab the book and run towards my car and drive.

I put the address in my gps and I follow the instructions of where to go and shortly I arrive.

I go up to his door with flowers and a new guitar in my hand and I knock on the door with my other hand.

"Zayn? what are you doing here?" He questions "Don't act stupid! you know what I am here for!" He shakes his head "Look mate I really don't know" I scoff and push him out of my way and enter his house

"NIALL! NIALL I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! PLEASE! JUST COME HOME I AM SORRY! I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" I shout " Look Zayn, Niall isn't here!" 

"Then where the hell is he?" He shrugs "I don't know, Look you can even check he isn't here!" I start to search everywhere in his house and no sign of Niall

That's when I realize NIALL IS MISSING!

______________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! sorry for the late update, I just haven't had time and I won't be able to update until maybe like 3 weeks cause I just dropped my Ipod like 30 min ago and it cracked so my mom is sending it to get fixed next week and idk when I will get it back and also my laptop ain't working so right now I am using my moms laptop...so yeah...sorry! I will be back soon! and im going camping this Saturday!! so yeah comment? vote? and this chapter goes to 1Dlover_Kasia for guessing the song right first! who ever guesses the song first gets the next chapter dedicated to them!

CAUSE YOU TURN YOUR FACE AND NOW I CAN'T FEEL YOU ANYMORE TURN YOUR FACE SO NOW I CAN'T SEE YOU ANYMORE WALK AWAY UNTIL YOU'RE NOT STANDING AT MY DOOR