Chapter 6

NIALLS POV

"Zayn? what are you doing here?" I asked , I mean I thought he was still in Australia and how did he get here so fast?!? "No! The question is what are you doing here? and with him!" Zayn points a finger at Tyler.

"Zayn..be nice all he is doing is making me feel better!" His eyes widen "SO YOU'RE HAVING SEX?!?" He exclaims and I face palm myself "No! I mean he is here as a friend to make sure I am ok" Zayn's face still hasn't changed from anger.

"So you let him around my children?!?" Zayn spats and glares at Tyler, who is feeling kind of uncomfortable. "So this is the reason why you are trying to divorce me?!?" Zayn yells.

"No! I'm trying to divorce you because I know that you are no longer happy with me and you no longer love me!" Zayn walks towards me "What the hell are you talking about?!?" I sigh and take a few steps back from Zayn.

"You know what I am talking about! I know you love that Geneva girl!" Zayn's eyes widen "Where the hell did you get that idea from?!?" Zayn said through gritted teeth.

"Oh please! I saw you and her looking at each other lovingly! And on our honeymoon you kept ditching me for her! ON OUR HONEYMOON!" Zayn puts his head down in shame "I-I-I'm sorry ok, I didn't know I was doing all these things, I love you and only you"

"You swear?" I ask "I swear" I smile and he grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards him an kisses me sweetly on the lips.

"Zayn?" A voice says, me and Zayn both pull apart and it's that bitch Geneva! "What is she doing here?" I ask

"I..uh brought her" I push Zayn away from me "I knew it! I knew it and you lied right to my fucking face! you swore you loved me! I don't want to see you again Zayn!" Zayn's eyes widen

"N-n-no please! I love you! I love you so much! How will I see my children?" He cries "You won't" I say through tears

"W-what? No! please! I can't live without you or Ava and Ryan! Don't leave me! Let me explain!" He cries

"No, I gave you many chances to explain but they were all lies! I'm pretty sure what you are about to say is going to be a lie!" Zayn shakes his head no, He reaches out to grab me but I snatch my hand "I'm leaving!"

"Lou! Harry! bring me my kids!" I yell and minutes later they come with my kids "Why whats going on?" They take one look at the scene  "Oh!" I take the kids from them and their bags and make my way towards my car.

Zayn follows me to my car "Don't do this to me Niall! Please! don't! Just let me explain!" He cried "No, I am tired of your crap!" I step on the gas pedal and drive away leaving a crying Zayn, who just fell to the floor.

___________________________

ZAYNS POV

This can't be happening! Why me?!? What did I do to deserve this?!? I love Niall and my kids with all my heart! I love more than anything and now I have lost them all because of Geneva.

"Zayn it will be alright" Geneva soothes me "Don't touch me!" I spat "Why?" she asked confused "This is all your fault!" I yell at her

"Ho is it my fault?" She yells "I was happy! with him and my kids before you came and made it look like we were dating!" If only Niall would let me explain that I didn't bring Geneva with me just to come, she lives here!

"Just please, leave me alone" She sighs and walks away to who knows where.

I decide to call Niall "Niall, Look please don't hang up let me explain!" He sighs on the the other line "No, Zayn I told you I m tired of your lies" He says

"Just give me 5 minutes! that's all!" I beg "Fine, just 5 minutes and that's it!"

"Thanks so much! Ok so I didn't bring Geneva with me just to come with, It's just that she lives here in this town as well so she came on the plane with me to get back home!" He sighs "Ok, that explains why she was here..but why do you look at her lovingly?"

"Niall, I don't look at her like that! all she is, is one of my ex girlfriends and that's all!" I explain "But I think you're still in love with her" 

"No I am not! I love you and only you! plus Ava and Ryan" 

"So do you forgive me?" Niall sighs "Yeah...but we have only been married for about a week and we already have gotten in a big fight and almost split up, what if we have worst ones then this one?" He says "I promise, There won't be!"

"Ok, Fine" I smile "Where are you at?" I ask "Home" he says "Where home?" 

"Our home" I smile and get up from the ground "Ok I will be there" I make my way to my car

"I love you"

"I love you too Zayn" He responds , I drive to our house and open the door and make my way towards our bedroom "Niall?"

"Yeah?" Hey answers "I'm home" I smile "Welcome home" He wraps his arms around my neck and I kiss his lips "I love you"

"You already told me that!" He says "And I'll keep saying it intil the day I die" he smiles "I love you" I once again say

"I love you too"

_____________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! so that was sweet at the end! so comment? vote?  and the pic on the side is geneva and she was on 2010 x factor uk and dated zayn and next chapter goes to the person who guess the song right first!

Throwing up a G note, like I'm at a casino

I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino

I'm in the El Camino when I pull up on the scene though

You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the T.O

I'm messing with the clique though, meet me on the sixth floor

Know you ain't a model, you should let me take some pics though

Windows down, speakers loud, look down at my sneakers now

Got so many features, tell the creatures just to beat it now

Fifty for the necklace, look down at my set list

Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix

Let's just admit that I'm the bestest

Guess this, you ain't never ever on the guest list