Chapter 21

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!! SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @MaribelFelix...because she begs me to update everyday at school..and she might have threaten me if i didn't ahaa...so here you go

___________________________________________________________________________

"Zayn.." Niall called out from the bathroom, Zayn rushed towards the bathroom instantly kneeling beside his husband who was previously throwing up, "I don't feel so good" Zayn rubbed Niall's back as he continued to throw up.

At that moment Zayn took the time to go over Niall, Zayn then truly realized how sick Niall looked. The Irish boy was extremely pale,had bags under his eyes, and he looked really tired. "Lets get you to bed" Zayn carried Niall bridal style towards their bed.

"Zee..do you think I might be pregnant again?" Niall asked as Zayn tucked him into bed. Zayn paused for moment, he didn't think about that "I'm not sure..but I hope not" Niall's eyes widen at Zayn's response "What the hell is that suppose to mean?!" Niall sat up from his previous laying down position "Nothing, Niall please lay down and relax" Zayn went to help Niall lie down, Niall smacked Zayn's hand away. "Not until you tell me what you meant by that"

Zayn mentally face palmed himself, Niall was so stubborn! Why couldn't he just drop it?!  Zayn sighed "It's not that I don't want anymore kids, it's just it would be too much to handle at the moment" Niall raised his eyebrows "I'm not quite understanding what you're trying to say" 

"All I'm saying is that we just had Ava and Ryan a few months ago and another baby would be too soon and too much to handle at the moment"  Niall knew Zayn was right, they weren't ready for another baby. Niall knows he was a bit harsh on Zayn when he took it the wrong way, but he felt unwanted like if Zayn didn't want another baby, but now he knows the reason.

"Niall I'm gonna be downstairs, If you need anything just send me a text" Niall nodded "Please try to rest as much as possible" Zayn said as he closed the door.

"So how is he?" Zayn jumped at the sudden voice , he turned around to meet Tyler, Zayn's insides boiled...oh how he did not like Tyler..he wanted him GONE! "Fine" He said through clenched teeth. Zayn was just going to walk away but he had this feeling in the pit of his stomach and he had to let it go.

"I don't like you near Niall" Zayn suddenly said, he tried so hard..so hard for Niall to not say anything to Tyler..but he couldn't resist! "Excuse me?" Tyler said, taken by surprise by Zayn's request.

"You heard me" Zayn said as he turned around to face Tyler and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall "Stay.away.from.Niall" He spat "If I see you make another pass at him..it won't be pretty!"

As Zayn let go of Tyler's shirt and made his way downstairs,he heard Tyler chuckling "Funny how you act like you love him" Zayn's eyes widen "What the fuck did you just say?!"  Zayn made his way towards Tyler and grabbed him by the collar "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" Tyler laughed again before saying "Oh, don't think I'm stupid! I see that big smile you have on your face when you text, and obviously I know it's not Niall..so who is it huh?"

Zayn growled "You have no idea what's even going on!"  

"Oh yes I do..you're cheating on Niall"

________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys sorry this was sooo short I feel bad for not updating! I just get really bad writers block with this story aha so a lot of people want Larry..anyone want a Larry chapter next? also is Zayn cheating? and who is Zayn texting?

ALSO LET ME UPDATE YOU ON WHATS HAPPENED! SO ON SEPTEMBER 16 WAS MY WWA CONCERT AND I WENT TO KISS FM RADIO STATION AND I BASICALLY MET MICHAEL CLIFFORD AND LUKE WAVED AT ME IN THE CAR AND I SAW ED SHEERAN IN CONCERT AUGUST 31, AND IM GOING TO FIESTACON YAAAS

Ok so best comment gets a dedication next chapter!