chapter 1

NIALLS POV

Today is the day I get married! I am so happy! Yes,I know me and Zayn are too young to be getting married at the age of 19,but we want to be together forever.

"Are you ready Niall" My mother comes in and one look at me and she starts crying "My baby boy is all grown up!" She cries and I get up and hug her "It's alright mom"

My mom gets up and wipes the tears off her face "You look so handsome" My mom says and I roll my eyes "Is Zayn here yet?" She nods "Where's Ava and Ryan?"  

"Here I will go get them" Seconds later my mom comes in with Ava and Ryan , Ava and Ryan came into this world two months ago, Right now Ava is wearing a a pink dress with white dots all over and has a pink bow on her head, Ryan is wearing a black tuxedo and has his blak hair in a quiff , he may be two months old but he grew alot of hair! He got that from Zayn.

"Aw, are you guys ready to see your daddies marry?" They both giggle "Ok,Niall the wedding is about to start " My mom goes outside and takes her seat with the twins.

"You can do this Niall" I mutter to myself , I am not going to lie but I have butterflies in my tummy, I am so nervous! "Niall you ready?" I nod and my father takes my arm

As my father walks down the aisle I can see many people are crying and smiling, I look at Zayn and he looks stunning, wearing his hair in his normal quiff,By him was his best man Harry and Louis and on the other side were mine,Liam and Josh.

When we reach the altar my father starts tearing up,so I give him a big hug. Once my dad sits down the wedding starts.

"Do you Zayn Jawaad Malik take Niall James Horan as your husband?"

"I do"

"Do you Niall James Horan take Zayn Jawaad Malik take Niall James Horan as your husband?" It's now or never, "I do"

"You may now kiss the groom" Zayn takes me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. Everyone stands up and starts cheering and clapping "Get some!" Louis yelled and everyone laughed.

After that we had the after party, Everyone was dancing and laughing and having a blast, Then a slow song came on and me and Zayn started to dance together, Many people got their phones and recorded us.

"I love you" Zayn whispered in my ear "I love you too" He kisses me again and everyone awws.

Once the song was over it was time for people to say speeches to us, "Hi, I am Louis Tomlinson, Ok where do I start? Zayn we have been mates since we were little kids,you have always been there for me and I just love you. Niall I know in the past I wasn't the nicest person to you, but that was because I was scared what people would think of me but I am glad I got to know you because you are one the best people I have ever met, and have sex everyday!" Louis said while thrusting his hips.

"Hey, I am Harry styles, Just like Louis , my boyfriend said, I have been knowing you Zayn since we were little kids, You always stood up for me and accepted me for who I was and what I did, You are my best friend, Niall I know I use to bully you that's until I got to know you last year and I am glad I did , Congrats guys!"

"Hi I am Maura,Niall's mother, Niall I remember the day you were born, I knew you would grow up to be a smart kid and you did. I remember having to wipe you when you  used the bathroom when you were little-"

"MOM!"

"-I remember teaching you how to tie your shoes and more! But now I have realized that you're all grown up and I no longer need to do that. There is no one in the world I rather have to marry my baby boy then Zayn, I love you both!"

"Hi I am Tricia, Zayn's mom. Zayn I know that growing up we weren't really there for you because of all the business trips and stuff just like your father is right now, but I love you so much! So I am glad that you are marrying Niall because I know he will be a great husband and always be there for you"

"Hey, I am Liam Payne, Niall we have been best friends since forever! I was always there for you when you needed me, even when you didn't and you were always there for me! I remember the day you told me you were pregnant with Zayn's children I was angry, because I thought he was going to hurt you and not want to help you, which at first he did but then he wanted to, So that makes me happy that you are now together"

After Liam's speech many people went and told us their speeches and me and Zayn were really grateful "Cake time!"

Many people formed a line while me and Zayn gave out cake, I grabbed some Frosting and wiped it on Zayn's face "You're going to pay for that!" He grabs some frosting and wipes it on me.

"Ok you two.stop it before it leads to sex, that's not until tonight! Now give me more cake peasents!" Louis yelled

"Zayn it's time to feed the twins,give me the bottles please" Zayn goes to get the bottles while I go to get the twins, Once I do I sit down "Thanks" Zayn gives me one bottle and he takes Ava and we both feed the twins

Later tonight, Our parents give us a key for a hotel room and they tell the limo driver where to take us. This is about to be the beginning of our honeymoon.

________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! so what do you guys think? comment? vote?