Chapter 18

Sorry for the late update guys! I'm so sorry! I've been extremely busy with school ugh! So today I'm in new mexico! My whole family is here so even though it may be awkward I promised you all smut so smut scene coming up! So on twitter I recently got a Drake Bell,Jc Caylen,Jackson Guthy and Josh Cuthbert follow! and plus my Cher Lloyd follow from a few months ago. ALSO FIREWORKS ARE GOING OFF AS I TYPE

So a I got Salute tour tickets when they came out! Also I spent like 4 hours in the hospital today, my toe hurts so much! Also me and @Zialllover posted a new chapter to our new fic All About Us~A Ziall fic please go read it! 

This chapter is dedicated to @RoyxRiza4ever this is what her comment read: OMG OMG OMG!!!! ZIALL SEXY TIME!!!! lol Please update! I want the sexy time! lol Ziall is my fav paring...well next to Larry of course :3 Anyway....keep on writing, because this book is amaZAYN and phenomeNIALL :3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! All you're comments are the best and I wish I could dedicate this all to you so unfortunately I have to chose and it's hard real hard!

SO ON TO THE STORY

___________________________________________________________________

As soon as Zayn had handed the car keys to the hotel worker he grabbed Niall by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the lobby earning a few strange looks from a few people but Zayn was to damn horny to care. 

He continued dragging Niall up into their hotel room, as soon as he got Niall and himself inside the room he slammed the door shut and slammed Niall's body into the door. His mouth desperately attached Niall's mouth as they fought for dominance, but we all know who's gonna win; Zayn's tongue swirls around Niall's mouth as Niall lets out a loud moan.

Niall's needy hands fumbled into  the button on Zayn's jeans, Niall needed Zayn to be inside him, He was desperate! It's been so long since Zayn has showed him this much affection. Niall let out a long loud moan as Zayn's hand made it's way into Niall's now unbuttoned jeans

Zayn grabbed Niall's member as Niall rid of Zayn's shirt, discarding it on the floor. "Z-Zayn please!" Niall begged as he can no longer take all the teasing , Zayn smirked as he took his hand out of Niall's boxers; Causing Niall to whimper due to the sudden lost of contact. Zayn's hands made it's way up towards Niall's shirt and tugged it off.

As soon as Niall's shirt was off Zayn dove straight into Niall's collar bones sucking,licking,and biting knowing damn well he was leaving marks. Smirking at the love bites "Who do you belong to?" Zayn demanded to know "Huh? who made these?" Zayn pointed at the purple marks on Niall's chest.

Niall knew that if he responded to Zayn's questions he would get what he wanted "Y-You" Niall moaned out "I-I belong to you Zayn" Zayn smirked finally getting to hear what he wanted to hear "And remember that" Zayn said as looked into Niall's eyes.

Zayn attached their lips again as his hands reached down to help Niall out of his pants once he succeeded Niall whined on how Zayn had 'too much clothes on' 

Once they were both only in their boxer briefs , Zayn tapped Niall's thigh as in cue for Niall to jump up, As Niall did that Zayn held him up and moved him towards the hotel bed.As soon as Niall's smooth back had hit the bed he was whining for Zayn to hurry up and get inside him "Please Zayn!" Niall begged "I can't handle anymore! I need you now!"

Zayn smirked as he peeled off both of their boxers and got up towards the luggage to grab the lube but there was a problem...

Niall noticed Zayn was taking long, Niall held propped himself up on his elbows as he tried to see what was taking so long, The sight in front of him was Zayn searching frantically for something "Zayn?" 

"What's going on?" He asked, Zayn finally looked up and stopped his searching "I can't seem to find the condoms" He could have swore he packed lube and condoms...just in case he got lucky with Niall.

I mean with the twins around they haven't had anytime to themselves, so he hoped that now alone they could have sex.

"Z-Zayn..it's alright...it will do without condoms" Zayn stopped searching and he slowly turned his head towards Niall with wide eyes "A-Are you sure?" Niall nodded "Positive" He responded back 

Zayn smiled as he made his way towards Niall with lube in his hands, He crawled up on top and opened up the bottle of lub as he poured some onto his fingers. Slowly he moved one finger inside Niall's tight hole.

Niall moaned out but was in a bit pain...it's been long since he and Zayn had done this so he was so tight! "Are you ok?" Zayn asked and Niall nodded "Add another one" He said breathless as Zayn added a second finger, pumping them both in and out leaving a moaning Niall.

"Z-Zayn just get on with it!" Niall demanded "Eager much" Zayn laughed but complied Niall's wishes anyways. Zayn slicked his cock with lube and lined up with Niall's hole as he soon pushed in, Stopping to let Niall get use to it.

After a while he started thrusting in and out slowly then picked up a faster pace driving Niall crazy! 

"Z-Zayn I'm close!" Niall moaned as he was about to reach his climax, Zayn was close as well.

"ZAYN!" Niall screamed out as he shook as he climaxed and Zayn bit Niall's shoulders as his body shook from his climax as well.

As soon as they rode off from their climax Zayn pulled out and lied next to Niall panting and soon reaching out an arm to pull Niall towards him into a hug.

"That was amazing!" Niall breathed out into Zayn's chest "It's been long" Zayn said agreeing Niall smiled and pecked Zayn on the lips "I love you"

"Love you too"

_____________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Comment? vote? what do you think will happen next? best comment gets a dedication next chapter! also sorry for the sucky smut.