Chapter 13

Niall squealed and ran up to his room and got all his stuff and packed it all in 5 minutes "Relax Niall!" Maura said to her son

"You aren't leaving until tomorrow, So Why are you in a rush?" Niall shrugged "It's better to be prepared" And with that said he walked out the room and picked up Ava and Ryan 

"Zayn! Zayn! ZAYN! ZAAAAAYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNN!" Niall screamed his lungs out "What?" Zayn came in running all panicked "Help me feed the kids"

"Is that what you yelled at me for?" Zayn asked glaring at Niall and he nodded "God! You sounded like you were getting murdered or raped!" Niall scoffed.

"Well then! Excuse me for wanting to feed our children" He replied sassily, Even though Zayn use to bully Niall, He was know scared of Niall "Sorry darling!" Zayn kisses Niall "You better be!"

Niall scowled at him and Zayn ran for his life to go get the bottles "Here are the bottles, Honey bunch" Zayn said nervously as Niall Took the bottles "Thanks!" He handed Ava to Zayn and they both started feeding them.

Since Ava and Ryan have Niall's genes they Immediately started drinking there milk and didn't even stop to breath! "Woah!" Tricia said with wide eyes

"Yep, Those are my grandchildren" Maura said as she remembered Niall was the exact same way as a baby and even now!

"Niall they are just like you, I remember when I was the one having to feed you like ten bottles an hour" Maura cried "Mum! don't cry!" Niall handed Ryan to Louis and hugged his mum "Aw Mum! don't cry!"

He repeated again, "Now,Give me back Ryan Louis" Niall said and Louis pouted and shook his head "No!" And Louis hugged Ryan "Mine!" 

"Ok fine! You are changing his diaper then" Niall said and tried to walk away "NO! HERE!" Louis gave Ryan back and everyone laughed 

"So where's Zayn?" Niall asked "I think he is outside" Niall nodded and he heard Zayn talking on the phone "Who are you talking too?" 

"No one!" He quickly hanged up...what was that all about? "Zay-" Niall got caught off "C'mon Zayn! You need to pack!" Harry dragged Zayn to the room and started making Zayn pack.

"What's wrong, Niall?" Tyler asked me "I-I..can I talk to you in private?" Tears were threatening to pour out of Niall's eyes "Yeah sure"

Tyler Lead Niall into the guest room "What's up?" Tyler asked "I-I think Z-Zayn is c-cheating on m-me!" Niall stuttered then broke down crying as Tyler rubbed his back "Why would you think that?

"I heard him talking on the phone with someone, When I walked in and asked who it was he immediately hung up! And I am almost 100 percent sure I heard a girl on the other line!"

______________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! My 1D concert was amazing! 5sos were amazing too! I almost met them! And baby lux passed right by me!!! Anyways is Zayn cheating?