Chapter 8

ZAYNS POV

Man all week I have been trying really hard to quit smoking, but it's so fucking hard! I have even tried to sneak out and have a smoke but Niall somehow catches me!

He's always there like a ninja! I feel like ripping out my hair! I'm so stressed out without my cigarettes! I think Niall is so serious about this that he won't even leave to go to the store without me going with him!

"Babe lets go to the store!" Niall shouts from the living room "Do I have to go?" I whine "Yes, Now c'mon!" I sigh and make my way to the drivers seat while Niall puts Ryan and Ava in their car seat.

I drive off to the store and Niall and I get Ryan and Ava out and place them in those shopping car things with their car seats.

"So what are we going to buy?" I ask "Food!" Niall says and I roll my eyes "No, I mean which type of food?" He shows me a list of foods and I nod

We head into a aisle "Ok so here are the cereals" I grab like about 3 boxes of cereal and Niall glares and raises an eyebrow

I grab 3 more and he smiles "That's more like it!" 

We head towards the ice cream aisle and there I see a hot girl! Ok I may be married to a guy but I'm not gay! I'm bi! I check her out as she walks and she seems to notice so she winks at me.

I turn back to look towards Niall and he does not look pleased!

Please don't tell me he saw me checking that girl out! "Niall? Babe?" He doesn't answer me , All he does is shove the food items into the shopping cart

"Niall...talk to me" I plead but he doesn't say anything he just goes to the check out place and buys the groceries.

Once we got home he still didn't talk to me! He placed the sleeping twins in their beds and just laid on the couch and watched tv.

"What  you watching?" I asked as I flopped down on the couch, He just continues to stare at the tv.

I get the remote and turn off the tv "What the hell Ni!" I yell "Why are you ignoring me?!?" I yell angrily

He doesn't even look at me! So I grab him by the chin and force him to look at me "Answer.Me." I spat

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?" I nod "I CAN'T STAND THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH WOMEN! I AM SICK OF IT!" He yells and my eyes widen

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M BI!" I yell back "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT , IF WHEN EVER WE GO SOMEWHERE I START CHECKING OUT BOYS?!?" My eyes widen

"OH HELL NO! I would fucking jump them!" I spat "Whatever" Niall scoffs

"Look I'm sorry..I just can't control myself sometimes" I explain "See that is the problem! Now that we are a family you need to start being mature! You don't see me going around doing things normal teenagers do!"

"But I have my needs!" Niall scoffs "That's why I'm here! I feel like you don't even love me and that you're cheating on me! You need to quit smoking and flirting! Your single, wild life is over! you're a parent now be mature!" 

"I'm trying! It's hard!" I whine "You need to start making sacrifices for your family! Like I have been doing! In till you learn to control yourself and stop being a flirt and stuff I will be at Tyler's house!"

He gets up and takes the twins and some clothes and makes his way to the car

"You can't fucking leave me and go with Tyler!" I yell "Yes I can" 

"Not with my kids! I know he will try something on you! You're mine! M-I-N-E!" 

"Yeah sure, That's what I think whenever you flirt with other people!" With that he leaves...

What am I going to do?

_________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! comment? vote? this chapter goes to ziallsmut for getting the song right! next chapter goes to whoever guesses the song right first!

ARE YOU SCARED OF THE THINGS THAT THEY MIGHT PUT YOU THROUGH? DOES IT MAKE YOU WANNA HIDE THE INNER YOU? YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE SO LET THEM CRITICIZE YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE WHEN YOU REALIZE