Chapter 3

NIALLS POV

"Hi, Nice to see you again Zayn" The man at the dorr said, who is this guy? "Dad?!?" Zayn shouted in surprise "What are you doing here?" Zayn stayed at the door blocking Yaser's way.

"Zayn..be polite and let him in" I say to Zayn and Yaser looks at me "Ahh, So this must be the famous,Niall Horan..." Zayn growled "Stay away!" Yaser ignores him and shakes my hand "Nice to finally meet you" Zayn growls "I said STAY AWAY!"

"Zayn!" I scold him "Let him come in" Yaser smirks "But..Niall..he isn't who you think he is!"

"I don't care! let him in! Don't be rude he is your father!" Zayn rolls his eyes and curses under his breath and moves to the side to let Yaser walk in.

"Zayn, I haven't seen you since....Last year" Yaser hugs Zayn and he pushes him away "Get away from me! Don't act like you care about me!" Yaser's eyes widen "What makes you think I don't care about you?!?"

"You have missed every moment of my life! You were never there!" Yaser sighs "Zayn, It's my job..I can't be there at every moment and you know that, I try my best to visit you guys as much and as soon as possible!" Zayn hugs his father "Ok, I understand"

"Great! well I got to get going! See you as soon as I can!" Yaser walks out the door and I turn to look at Zayn "Well your father is nice!" Zayn laughs "To us he is!"

"What do you mean?" Zayn stays silent,what isn't he telling me "Zayn? You can tell me anything, We are married, Trust me I won't judge or anything" Zayn finally looks at me "He's only nice to the one's he loves"

What was that suppose to mean? "What do you mean?" He sighs and sits down on the couch and I sit next to him "He isn't just a music producer...He is also the leader of a very dangerous gang! He can be very cruel to those who he doesn't love" 

What? What?!? "Oh my! I did not see that one coming!" Zayn chuckles "You see why I was angry, I didn't think he actually loved me since he never really is around, but I guess it's his jobs, I was so proctective of you,That is why I told him to stay away.."

He pauses to take a breath "Because I was scared he wouldn't like you so..he might..of hurt you.." He whispers in a sad tone "Aww Zaynie! That's so sweet!" He looks up at me and smiles "Really?" I nod and kiss him sweetly 

"So..when do we have honeymoon sex?" I laugh and roll my eyes "You're really horny aren't you!" He nods "Ok how about tonight?" He smiles and wiggles his eye brows 

"Meanwhile, lets go shopping!" We go in the car, we found in the garage

30 minutes later we arrive at a shooping center "Wow,this is beautiful!" I pull Zayn to a store that I see of snapbacks "Ooh! look at this Zaynie!" I show him a snapback "That's awesome!" Suddenley a girl and a group of her friends walk in.

"Zayn?"

"Geneva?!?"

____________________________________________________-

AUTHORS NOTE 

HEY GUYS! SO COMMENT? VOTE? SORRY ITS SHORT! I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!