Chapter 7

NIALLS POV

I'm so glad me and my Zaynie are back together! I know we might have more fights, It's what married couples do. If they don't then there is seriously something wrong or fake about their relationship!

"I'll be right back" Zayn announced and unwrapped his hands around me and and got up from the couch, See right now me and the gang are in our living room watching a movie together.

"Where you going?" I asked curiously, I hope he isn't going where I think he is.."I'm going outside for a smoke" Yep..he was going to do what I thought.

"No Zaynie! Stay here with me!" I begged "No...I need to smoke! You know how I get when I don't get my daily smoke!" I roll my eyes and he does the same and exits out to the front of our house to smoke.

Don't get me wrong! I love how he smells! He smells good but after he has had his smoke he starts smelling like smoke! Afterwards he wants to hold Ava and Ryan...but I'm afraid they might smell him and get the smoke in their lungs.

"Is something bother you Ni?" Liam asks "Yeah...I'm really concerned about Zayn and his smoking" 

"Why...I mean we are too but why are you?" I sigh "For so many reasons...Like his health! He can get lung cancer and die! What if after he is done smoking he decides to hold or go near the twins and his smoke go through their lungs?!?" 

"I guess you're right, You should tell him" Louis tells me and I nod "I will"

Minutes later Zayn walks in looking happy and relax, He takes his seat next to me and wraps his arms around me and I can smell the smoke on him "Zayn.." I ask

He turns his head to look at me "Yeah?" I move his hand from my shoulders "Zayn we need to talk about you smoking" He raise his eyebrows "Yeah?"

I nod "What about it?" He asked "I-I-i'm concerned about your health!"He raises an eyebrow "What if you get lung cancer and die?!? I can't live without you!" 

"Niall I-" I cut him off "No Zayn! Let me finish talking!" He raises his hands in defeat "Ok so as I was saying, What if after you're done smoking you decide to carry or go near Ava and Ryan and your smoke goes into their lungs?!?" 

"Niall it won't happen I promise" 

"Zayn it's not just about them, It's also about your health! You need to care about yourself!" Zayn sighs "I can't just stop! You know cigarettes are addicting!"

"Zayn, Jut please promise me you will try to stop" Zayn hesitantly answers "Ok I promise"

_______________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! so what do you guys think? comment? vote? and this is dedicated to nialler1237 for guessing the song right! ok so next chapter is dedicated to who ever guesses this song first!

BABY, I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED OH YA I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE I KNOW ITS GONNA BE I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU