Chapter 10

ZAYN'S POV

"Niall is missing!" I shout at Tyler "What? How do you know?" Tyler says worried "He's not at home and he told me he was going to your house...but HE'S NOT HERE!" I start pacing back and forth 

"Where is he..where is he...where is he?" I start muttering as I pace around "Well, Maybe he is at Louis and Harry's house?" Tyler suggested and I look up with a smile "You're a genius!" I then pause "Woah I never thought I would say that to you" Tyler laughs.

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial Harry, after a few rings  he finally picks up "Hello?" Harry's deep voice answers "Hey! I need to ask you something" I say through the phone "What is it?" Harry says sounding nervous?

"Have you seen Niall?" I ask desperately "Ughh...n-n-no...why?" He stutters...why is he nervous? "Because I think he went missing! and Harry what's going on? why do you sound nervous?" Tyler gives me a confused look from across the room.

"I-I-I'm not n-n-nervous! hehe" He laughs nervously "Harry, I have known you since we were toddlers, I know when you're lying" I say "Here Louis! take the phone!" He passes the phone to Louis

_________________________________________

HARRY'S POV

I can't lie! I'm not good at lying! When I do I start to get nervous and I start to stutter and then I reveal the truth.

I was so close to reveal that Niall was here so that's why I passed the phone to Louis, Louis is good at acting and lying, That's why he wants to become a drama teacher!

"Yeah, No he isn't here but once I hear any news I will tell you, ok bye!" Louis hangs up "That was close!" I breath out and Louis smacks me on the head "You almost sold Niall out!" 

I gulp "Sorry" Louis laughs "So what did Zayn say?" I ask as Niall walks into the room with the twins "He said he was going to file a missing person report"

"WHAT?!?" me and Niall both shout "What?" Louis says confused "The police are going to be involved and Niall isn't even missing!" 

"Oh shit!"

________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! this chapter goes to Niambutterflies for getting the song right first, next chapter goes to who ever guesses the song first!

I-I I'M FEELIN YOUR THUNDER THE STORMS GETTING CLOSER THE RAIN IS LIKE FIRE AND MY-Y MY WORLD'S GOING UNDER AND I CAN'T REMEMBER THE REASON THAT YOU CUT OFF THE LIGHT