Chapter 14

"Ok,So here how it's gonna go Tomorrow you both are leaving for your vacation for two weeks, Then you will come back and go to school since summer vacation is now over" Maura explained to both Niall and Zayn.

But Zayn wasn't paying attention he was to busy glaring at Tyler, Niall and Tyler thought Zayn didn't see them together, But oh he did! He didn't hear them but he saw them!

"Do you both understand?" Tricia asked "Yep" Niall said popping the 'P' "Zayn?" Maura asked after he didn't respond "Huh? What? Oh yeah" Zayn said after he looked away from Tyler 

"Ok, Good now go get some sleep, Tomorrow your flights leave at 9:00 am so you need to wake up early" Niall and Zayn nodded and walked upstairs with Ava and Ryan.

"Zayn can you hand me Ava's bottle?" Niall asked as he sat down on their bed "Why don't you ask Tyler to do it?" Zayn quietly muttered as he went for Ava's bottle.

"Excuse me?" Niall asked as he took the bottle and fed it to Ava "What did you just say?!" He exclaimed.

"Nothing" Zayn muttered as he fed Ryan "I heard you, What do you mean by go ask Tyler?" Niall exclaimed

"Nothing, Just thought since I saw you guys talking today like if you were hiding something" Zayn spat out as Ryan finished his bottle, "I'm not the one hiding something! You are!" Niall accused as he layed a sleeping Ava in her crib

"What am I hiding?!" Zayn yelled as he layed Ryan to sleep "Oh don't act like you don't know!" Niall spat and Zayn rolled his eyes "I can't act If I don't know!" 

"Whatever I'm going to sleep" Niall rolled his eyes and layed down on the bed covering himself with the covers and turning away from Zayn.

"Tell me what you think I am hiding from you?!" Zayn demanded but Niall just closed his eyes and ignored him.

"Fine" Zayn layed next to him and fell asleep.

"WAKE UP!" A high pitched voice screamed "Louis go away" Zayn demanded "But its 8:00" Zayn and Niall's eyes widen and they bolted up and got ready as soon as possible.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE US UP?!" 

"Louis get Ava and Ryan they are crying!"

"What's going on?" There were random shouts and yelling at the same time 

"Ok lets go!" They drove to the airport and made it just in time "Goodbye my little babies!" Niall kissed each of his children and wouldn't let go of them "Niall...Niall we have to go!" 

"No! I can't leave them!" 

"They will be fine!" Zayn kissed Ava and Ryan and they all hugged and said goodbye and they finally left to their plane.

"So what are gonna do when we get to the U.S.? Niall asked as they sat down "I don't know, Maybe eat?" Niall's eyes lit up "Yes!" Zayn chuckled "So do you think our babies are ok?" 

Zayn sighed "Relax, They are fine!" Niall pouted "How can you be sure?"

"They are with our mothers, If they can raise us then they can take care of them" Niall let out a breath and shaked his head "Ok"

Niall closed his eyes and fell asleep and Zayn put on his earphones to listen to music and off they went onto their trip.

__________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey! So comment? vote? and guess what! LUKE HEMMINGS FROM 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER FOLLOW ME ON MY 5SOS ACCOUNT!! go follow it! its@WW_5SOS_Updates and also if you want to follow my personal its @BryannaEscobedo