Prologue

My first story :)

Vote. Comment. Fan

--

Prologue

He hovered over me, gazing lovingly at me as if his green eyes pierced my soul. He was so incredibley sexy and made me hot all over, lighting a passion I never knew I had. He bent down and bit my neck whilst he stroked my upper thigh coming closer and closer to my most private parts. His touch sent shivers down my spine and I moaned out loud. He bought his mouth to my ear and as he spoke, his soft lips brushed my ear, 'I wanna hear you scream my name Penelope,' he breathed.

'Then don't make me wait,' I whimpered.

I didn't need an answer. First there was a biting pain making me dig my nails into his back and he froze.

'Am I hurting you?'

'No.'

I groaned loudly as the pain was suddenly followed by an indescribable pleasure. Soon we increased our rhythm and I burst into an ecstacy of immense pleasure and I screamed.

'Jarrod!'

'That's right baby,' he panted and moaned in pleasure holding on to me with everything he had.

Breathig rapidly I looked to the side and saw that at some point that the photo of John, my boyfriend, had fallen to the floor and broken.

--

A/N This is my first story and I promise things will get interesting ;) Please comment so I know what you think and whether I should carry on.