some revengeful oath's

Mumbai

Mandir

He is sitting wearing light cream color sherwani looking dashing. Many girls will be cursing him under breath for breaking so many hearts in just a mere day.who has thought,his single discission will make girls cry.oblivious to all the happening around him,he was busy starring at stairs.

She came with her sister and jeeju wearing blood hot red lehnga-choli and all matching accessories and beautiful make up done on her face but something was missing.. The glow on her face..she was pale and lifeless walking coming close to him.

He felt his heart breaking in pieces looking at her face.he always wished to see her smiling.. He always wished to see her face glowing with at most shine..he wants happiness for her from all over the world.

He got up as she she came in the mandap and gave her hand to climb up.she recultantly held his hand as her Di and jeeju left her side.she felt defeated,lonely and angry at the same time.

"Ab varmala ke liye aap dono khade ho jaeye..." Panjit jee gave garlands to both of them and they exchanged the garlands.

Panjit jee started chanting matra's."Kanya ke mata-pita ko kanyadaan ke liye bulaiye.." A tear rolled down on her cheek as panjit jee asked for her parents,"aj agar maa papa hote to yeh din kabhi nahi dekhna padta.."she thought.

He held her hand as he saw her tears but she shrugged his hand.anjali came with atul from behind and said,"panjit jee..maa-papa ka dehaant ho gaya hai 4 sal pehle..mai RIDDHIMA ki badi Behan hu aur yeh mere pati atul Joshi..(pointing to atul)kya hum dono riddhima ka kanyadaan kar sakte hai...??"she asked politely and as the panjit jee nobbed,both atul and anjali came forward and did riddhima's kanyadaan giving her hand in his.

"Ab var aur vadhu ka ghatbandhan kijiye" anjali tied a knot taking armaan's stole with riddhima's chunri as panjit jee said.he smiled in assurance and said,"ab vaar aur vadhu phere ke liye khade ho jaye.."
Both the groom and bride stands up.

"Pehle 4 phero me vaar vadhu ke aage hoga.." He was in front of her as panjit jee said.he tried to hold her hand she ones again shrugged his hand.he smiled thinking may be she is shy.

"Pehle phere me vaar vadhu ko vachan(promise) dega ki wo apni ARDHANGINI ke ache swasthya(good health) aur uski khushiyo me har kadam uska sath dena tathapi(whereas) vadhu apne pati ko uski har zimmebariyo me uska sath dene ka vachan deti hai.."panjit jee explains them as the start taking the vows.

He in mind thinks," mai aj tumse vaada karta hu ki har haatal me tumhara sath duga aur apni har zimmedari nibhuaga.."whereas she angrily thinks,"MAI AAJ TUM SE VAADA KARTI HU KI MAI TUMHE HAR TUMHARI ZIMMEDARI PURI KARNE SE ROKUGI JO TUMNE MUJHE PURA kARNE KA VAADA KIYA HAI..."

(Guys don't think ki mai vows ka mazak uda rahi hu..I do respect every religion and there rituals.. It is just for the twist of the story..so all my Hindu religious readers,please its a request,don't take it other way..)

They start the second round as panjit jee says,"dusre phere me vaar and ARDHANGINI se vinti(request)karta hai ki wo har kadam pe apne pati ka sahas(strength) badati reh ki wo har bure pal apni panti aur parivaar ko surakhsha(security) aur bachav(protection) kare tathapi,vadhu is baat ko swikaar kar uske badle bharpoor pyaar aur Sara dhyaan mangti hai"

"Mai promise karta hu ki mai tumhe har kadam,har mod pe protect karuga..mera pyaar aur attention sab bas tumpe hoga"he smiles taking the vow while she sarcastically smiles and thinks," NA MUJHE TUMSE PROTECTION CHAHIYE AUR NA TUMHARA ATTENTION PAR MAI TUMSE PROMISE KARTI HU ARMAAN MALLIK KI TUMHE KABHI APNE IS VAADE KO PURA NAHI HONE DUGI"she promised for the second vow.