MINE AND ONLY MINE... ( II )

PSS:- do read on your own risk.. lots of adult stuff.

(18+ chapter)

Riddhima's POV

Armaan looks into my eyes as his hand ran up on my back and he unhook my bra with an eaze. I shiver and everything inside me clenched as he ran his cold finger on my bare back.

He stare at me making me want him all the more then moves closer,"I won't be able to stop anymore,love. I love you so much"

He claimed my lips again and I felt the rush of lust and desire ran into Me as I kissed him back with all the favor.

His touch to my body was like fire in it and my toe curl gathering all the courage to not give in and give up at the same time.

I moan with pleasure as he trails down his lips sucking my jaw and to my neck. His arms around my back caressing every bit of it.

He takes a roll and I am under him. His eyes blazing lust and desire as he takes the blanket down from my body giving himself a better view of my nakedness. I look away feeling his eyes taking it's own time scanning every inch of my body in his sight.

He leans and kiss my head then down to my eyes going to my ears and whispers, "You're so beautiful,love" I clutch the sheet as he nibble my ear.

His hand made it's way to my breasts. I cry out of pleasure as he takes my already erected nipples in between his thumb and index finger molding and circling it softly. I gasp and hold his arms to balance myself.

Eyes scanning mine, he leans and kisses me softly. I entangle my hand around his neck and pull him closer deepening our kiss. He slides his tongue inside my mouth and taking it real slow as we taste each other. It tortures me with his slow act as he slowly sucks my mouth until we are breathless.

Breaking the kiss he moves down to my neck and kiss every access he gets, turning me on all the more. I grab his hair as he continues his slow torture. His other hand takes mine and entangles with it.

His hand slowly gets down to my belly and he trails his kisses down to the valley of my breasts. Kissing the one softly he takes my neeples in between his teeth and suck it hard.

I groan and cry grabbing his hair harder throwing my head back. His hands comes down to my panties sliding inside near my sex and he slides his finger inside me ever so slightly that I push my hips forward. Other on my breast, nibbling it.

"God,it feel so good"I cry softly. He looks at me and smile," wet already, my Love?"

I thrust my hips further and he takes it as a yes as he start moving his finger in and out of me. I could hear my panting as he again sucks my nipple and press the other one with his hand.

His slow and torturous thrusts from his finger gets fast and hard as he moves to my stomach and kiss my belly buttons and his both hands busy at the very right places.

I pull his hair hard as I start building and coming to the edge,"ohh, God. Armaan"

It feels amazing. It's so much high, a pure love. I bit my lips to suppres my loud moans as he sucks my breast and thrust deeper and deeper.

Loosing all my control, I come hard and breathes heavily.

Gosh. It feels heavenly amazing.

I close my eyes to get back to sense but open as Armaan ripped off my panties. He then look at me hungrily and pulls of his pants. He looks amazingly sexy in just his boxers.

I sit back in front of him and moving to my hand I pulls his boxers off. He chuckles as I gasp looking at his hard and big erection.

Coming on top of me and kiss me hard before settling in between my legs. He gaze at me then slowly he enters in me. He groan,"you're so tight, love"