KNOCKING TO HAPPINESS???

Riddhima's POV

The car stopped in front of the hospital and Armaan got down then towards my side as he gave me his hand helping me out.

We landed safely in Mumbai and it took us half an hour hours to reach here at hospital.

We walked hand in hand towards the receptionist,"Mrs Muskaan Garewal?"

"She is taken to the maternity wing. It's on third floor, block 10"she answered politely.

Getting into the elevator, Armaan kept strocking his thumb on my knuckles. I know he is nervous and excited both. Well I can feel the same.

The elevator stopped and Armaan look at me. He kissed my head and Smile,"love you"

"I love you too"I kissed his cheek and we walked to the wing. There's a waiting room where we met Nikki. She smiled,"bhai, bhabhi. You're both on time. Di is inside the labour room."

I hugged Nikki and caress her back,"everything is gonna be fine, Nikki. Relax"

She hugged me tight,"ohh thanks bhabhi. Rahul jeej ko dekh ke I was so scared. He is literally shivering."

"We'll go see him."Armaan said and took my hand walking to the labour room.

Maa, Anjy Di and jeeju all are sitting there. Rahul bhai is pacing in front of the room. They all turn to look at us. Anjy Di came and hugged me. I smiled,"missed you so much ridzi."

"Me too Di."

Armaan left my hand and went to Rahul bhai. They share a brief hug as Armaan patted Bhai's back,"everything will be alright soon."

I smiled and walked towards maa and hugged her. She kissed my head and smiled,"I am so happy to see you both together, beta."

"We are together maa."I stated and hugged her again.

"I can see that. You're glowing"

I felt blush crept on my cheeks. When I look at Armaan, he was staring back at me smiling. He wink and mouthed 'i love you'.

"I am happy maa. We are happy"

We sat there for few more minutes before we heard a loud whining cry and everyone smile.

The silence at the midnight made it clear to hear. The labour room door open and doctor walked out with a satisfied smile on her face. She is the same doctor whom I came when I was pregnant. She was my consultant's junior few months ago.

"Congratulations. It's a baby boy!"

A tear roll down from Bhai's eyes as I look at him from the corner of my eyes. Maa squealed with Nikki and Armaan out of nowhere hugged me tight.

I shoved him away as Anjali Di raised an eyebrow looking questioningly.

I blushed and what doctor said further was unattained.

"It's our first baby of the family, Armaan." maa hugged him and he wiped her tears.

An hour later, the baby was cleaned with Di and they were shifted to the private room.

We all walked in and took our turn to hold the baby and play with his tiny hands.

In corner, bhai sat on the bench looking exactly nowhere. I glance at Di as she wiped her tears looking at bhai.

They were still not in good terms. I nudged Armaan glancing at both of them. He shook his head and taking the little bundle of joy he walked to bhai. They both really need a push.