ALL I WANT IS YOU

Riddhima's POV

1 month later

"Riddhima.." Armaan called and I turn to him to see him ready in his white button up shirt with sleeves rolled up and blue faded jeans. He is ready to go out I guess,I don't know where he is going but he will tell me soon and yes he told me,"baby I am going to meet a friend of mine,but before that I have some work in office.. I will be back by evening ohk..."

He came to me kneeling in front of me and bend to kiss my lips. A soft tender kiss and then he got up pulling me with him,"smile suits you.. And I want my Riddhima back..not this one, OK?"I just nob and tried to smile,keyword,tried and I know I failed,like always.

He cupped my face and leaning kissed the hell out of. Hard and dry,taking my breath away and I felt my heart a bit light. His every touch makes me feel a complete person whether it's just a peck or a mind numbing kiss. His touch does magic's to me.

"Riddhima ab ek month se jyada ho rh hai baby..you have to come out of the shell..." He kept his head on mine and hugged me. His arms are where I feel safe and want. I hugged him back and stood there till he kissed me and pull me to the bed making me lay down,"have some rest,phir sham ko we are going for a movie and then dinner at your favorite restaurant "he once again kissed my lips and left me closing the light.

I kept staring at the ceiling with my hand on my belly. It would have had a little bump if I were still pregnant but I am not. I lost my very first child who my everything and because of him,my life was changed. But it changed again when he left me. I couldn't believe that I lost something so precious. My baby,the little piece of me.

That single day changed my life from East to West and now here I am lying lifeless in my and Armaan's bed,our bed. Well,it's not only me but others too,who are changed. And Armaan,he is completely devoted husband who loves me like crazy and never leaves me alone.

His day starts with me and ends with me. The worst impact of my miscarriage was on him. He was broken and shattered. But as soon as he got me home,he never left me. Taking care of me was his only agenda and I love every bit of it.

But a bigger part of me is still wanting the baby I lost. I know no one could repay for that but I wasn't ready,neither I am now. And the shell I made around me is quite very hard for anyone to break so easily. Armaan is doing is bit by bit. And one day it will break completely. Very soon and I will be his.

Yes,HIS!

Now that I did nothing but sorting out things in a month, I have made my mind crystal clear and I know what I want.

And all I want is him,my Armaan.

I am proud to say that I love him and I can't live a second without him.

Though, he knows nothing about it,he still pours his love to me and I adore him for that. The last time I said that I love him was fake,just for Sid and I but now I am dying to say that I love him from my heart and soul.

Talking about Sid, he was glad that the baby died. His words are still fresh in my mind.

"Riddhima wo baccha waise bhi unwanted tha..na tum chahti thi ki ye baccha aaye aur na mai..toh acha hi hua na"he said when I called him telling the baby died whom we made together. But he cared less.

I knew that very moment, that no more I love Sid. And it was just some infatuation for him to which I considered as love and was in his lust bond.

When I actually found my true love, it was way too different. His touch dont make me feel run away from him rather it makes me lean in his touch. His kisses pours love and only love. His everything is related to me and mine is to his. He cares for me,he adores me,and his eyes is always full of affection towards me.