WE CAN BE FRIENDS, YOU KNOW..

"Muski..Nikki beta wo log aate Hi hoge.." Ananya came out of kitchen, "tum dono Riddhima ko ready kar do beta.."

Both Muskaan and Nikki nob and got up to go to Riddhima. They saw Armaan coming out of the room,smiling to himself.

"Oye hoye bhai..itna Muskura rahe ho??bhabhi ne kya pappi shappi Di hai??" Nikki teased her and Muskaan frown.

"Acha..bhot badi ho gai hai tu.." Armaan pulled her pony and she winched playfully.

"Armaan.. Tu bhi ready ho ja..mumma ki Kuch friends aa rh hai Riddhima ko dekhne.." Muskaan cornered Armaan as Nikki went to Riddhima,"bhai ye kya ho rh hai..??"

"Kya hua??" Armaan asked confused.

"Kya Riddhima sach me badal gai hai Armaan??" She directly questioned him making him frown,"ek din me koi itna kaise badal sakta hai??"

"Muskaan.. Tu aiive Hi tension le rahi hai.. Wo aj Siddhant se mili..aur use Siddhant ki sacchai pata chal gai aur isliye wo ab sab thik karna chahti hai.." Armaan took her to his room putting his hand around her shoulder.

"Dekh Armaan.. I genuinely feel there's something fishy but agar tu keh raha hai toh thik hai.." She stopped him in front of his room,"bhai please don't get yourself hurt.."Armaan just smiled nobbing. Muskaan went in the room while Armaan moved downstairs.

"Bhabhi ap ye wali saree pehn lo..red anyways suits you.. " Nikki placed one red saree on the bed and Riddhima looked at it.

"Hey bhagwan.. Ye sabko khush karne ke chakkar me mujhe kya kya karna pad raha hai.." She murmured to herself very slowly, "ab ye saree kaise sambhalugi.." She made all possible faces.

"Riddhima.. Tum fresh ho jao..I will help you wearing the saree.." Muskaan said and sat on the couch.

After sometime, they made Riddhima ready and helped her with a light make-up.

Ananya came and smiled,"are wah Riddhima.. Bhot pyari lag rh ho beta.."Riddhima smiled fakely and they got her down.

"Armaan.. Tu ab tak tayar nahi hua.." Ananya scold him,"bhag jaldi..sab wait kar rh hai niche.."

But here,Armaan was lost somewhere else. Actually, in someone else.

Riddhima was looking down and Nikki Muskaan and Ananya to Armaan who was effortlessly ogling to her wife.

Nikki coughed making Riddhima look up and she saw him starring at her with so much love for her but she just moved her face.

"Bhai apka agar bhabhi ko is tarah ghur ghur ke dekhna band ho gaya ho toh hum jaye??" Nikki as usual teased him again and he looked everywhere but at them all shy.

Ananya smiled and ruffling his hair took Riddhima with her while both his sisters followed Ananya but not before Nikki teasing Armaan, "toh aj bhabhi ko kesar wala dhudh deke bhej du room me..??"

Both Armaan and Muskaan smacked her head at the same time and she pout cutely stopping laughing.

A bunch of ladies came and and they did all the rituals and gifting something to Riddhima and blessing both Armaan and Riddhima.

"Beta ab jaldi Hi Hume humare pote potiyo ka muh bhi dikha do.." An elderly lady saying kissed Riddhima's head and Riddhima looked at Armaan who sat stiff there.

"Ab kya karoge Mr Armaan Mallik..." She smirked thinking to herself, "shadi toh kar li mujhse..mere bacche ko apna naam bhi de rh ho..lekin tab kya kahoge logo se jab wo tumhe tumhari shadi ke 7 mahine bad is bacche ki history puchege..badnami toh tumhari Hi hogi na.."