THE PAST CAME CRASHING DOWN (II)

Armaan's POV

"Welcome to my territory, Mr Armaan Malik."

Shit. Never in my dream i thought he could be coming back. Shit.

RK. The only person i hate so much that I can feel fire of rage and anger inside me. My whole mind and body is going to burst with anger.

*****

7 years back (flashback)

"Mush.."

"Mush..."

"Yeah yeah coming Rishi.."

Muskaan walked out of her room,"what's wrong?? Why are you shouting Rishi??"

"My watch and wallet are missing yaar. We have a meeting in 20 minutes. Armaan is waiting for me there." Rishi winched searching his watch and wallet.

"And here he goes again"Angali groaned looking up from her file and glared him earning a glare from muskaan.

She raised her hands up surrendering.

Muskaan walked in boys room and came back with Rishi's things.

"Here..."she handed him the wallet which he kept in his pants pocket and then she helped him wear the watch.

He smiled then kissed her cheeks and rushed out. Muskaan just smiled and shook her head.

"Why not get married already?"Anjali murmured and muskaan slapped her arm.

"Shut up Anjy"

Anjali laughed then started working again. Muskaan took the file from the study table. Rahul walked in as muskaan was about to walk in the balcony. Both ran into each other and rahul held her waist before they both could fall down.

Anjali laughed,"and there starts the love triangle of the year."

Muskaan once again glares at her then moved away picking her fallen files. Without saying anything to rahul she walks away to the belcony.

Rahul snorts and sighs then turns to the grinning Anjali,"what?"

"Why don't you already tell her?"

"Tell what?"

"That you love her."

"That's the worst joke anjy. Drop it already."he tries to laugh it off but the shine in his eyes do not match his words.

"Ohh please Rahul."she gets up and walks to him,"even armaan knows you love her and he is all okay with it."

"Armaan and you both have gone mad so you better do check yourself up"he once again laughs it off awkwardly and walks to the boys room.

"RK is between you both. Aren't he?"

Rahul stopped on his track then turns to her and gives her a loopsided smirk,"why not i propose you anjy."