LOVING YOU IS EASY EXPRESSING THAN SAYING

Armaan's POV

I hugged her tight and kissed her head. She looks more cute sleeping. God, she was so vulnerable a moment back and now she is so busy sleeping leaving all worries of the world.

Seeing her unconscious and so cold my heart was on fire. Even
Imagining her in that condition sends chills down my spine. My love has to go through all this and all because of me.

And now she was crying for my love.

I am such a terrible husband. Couldn't give my wife what she deserves the most. She do not have to beg for my love. Not now. Not ever.

I love her so much. I want to tell her but not like this. Not when she is begging me for it.

It will be special. Very special.

Just some more days baby.

I pecked her cheek and held her tight and closed my eyes.

.

.

.

.

"Armaan"I felt someone whisper. I groan and changed my side taking my pillow with Me which for some reason felt heavier than usual.

"Armaan utho na"I again groan,"kya hai yaar sone do na"

"Armaan tum apne sath sath mujhe bhi leke giroge"I heard Riddhima and frown. Slightly opening my eyes I saw I was holding her tight in my Arms.

How?

Ohh yeah, she asked me to sleep with him which I am glad too.

I moved back from my actual place with her still almost over me. She clutched on me tight. I smiled and stare at her as she look up.

"Armaan chodo na"I shook my head and pecked her lips. She blushed and closed her eyes with her lips slightly parted. I lean again and kissed her softly,"good morning, sweetheart"

"Good morning"

She kissed my cheeks and got up to fall on me as I held her wrist and pulled her.

"Armaan"she placed her hand over me and look into my eyes,"kya kar rh ho?"

"Wahi jo meri sehat ke liye bhot acha hai. Romance."

"Chodo na Armaan"I left her,"okey!"

"Okey?"

"You asked me to leave you? "

"And you did?"

I pulled her on me again and nob,"as much as I want to keep holding you in my arms I have a really important meeting to do this afternoon."

After getting ready we both had our breakfast in the room. After done with the breakfast, I kissed Riddhima on her head and bid bye.

Reaching the conference room, I discussed the further plans for the office building and in an Hour I was done with it.

All the while, I couldn't put my full concentration to the work. Deep down I was still very much engrossed in the talk we had last night. Riddhima was looking lost. Her begging to me and craving for my love was my undo. I couldn't take it really well.

Her beautiful eyes showing how she feels for me was very unnerving. Her words laced so much pain yet it was hopeful for me saying I love her.

Yes, I do!

I love her so very much but telling her that was not really my plan last night.

I have to make things better between us. I have to move with all this friendship game and move forward to show rather tell her and gain her love in return.